Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



FAIL THREAD!!!!

ped

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
5,007
Points
113
This is what happens for disturbing the crabs :D

+1 instantly.


that made me laugh.
 



Synchros

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
86
Points
8


Peace,
dave
What a mind-numbing moron. The "occupy" movement is nothing more than "metro woodstock". There's 1% that are actually pissed about bank bailouts and the other 99% are basically represented by this dunderhead.
 

Lase

New member
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
777
Points
0
Google Fail: Was searching for something a friend told me about I found out that Google thinks Moh is a 660nm Laser :crackup:



Lase
 

amkdeath

New member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
2,631
Points
0
lol should I update the first post with some "best of this thread"'s?
 

HIMNL9

New member
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
5,416
Points
0
:angel: Do you mean for the face covered from the camera, for the fact that in that position the camera objective looks like an opened mouth ('nuff said, for the perverted ones :p), or for the big pink dildo on the right low corner ? :p :whistle:

:eg: :eg: :eg: :eg: :eg:
 
Last edited:




Top