Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/T PT-30k Scanner Set

I have for trade a PT-30k Scanner Set barely used. I had it as a backup but Its been sitting in the box for some time now. I want to try my luck at bartering stuff but this product is pretty much useless outside of this community. So id be willing to trade for non-laser related stuff. However all offers will be considered. :)
Let me know what you got.

Attachments

• DSCN3824.JPG
    DSCN3824.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 367

Hey I sent one too..

I can't let you run off so easily with this one Pat! This could be my first set ever. :)

Good to see you around! :beer:

Likewise!

I'll let you have first crack at it then.. if you guys can't come to an arrangement then I'll have a go.

joy

Hi just curious about this. Can you explain what each part is please? What did you use it for? So is this used for 3-d scanning? how does it work? Is there like multiple lasers on each one (it kind of looks like that)?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi just curious about this. Can you explain what each part is please? What did you use it for? So is this used for 3-d scanning? how does it work? Is there like multiple lasers on each one (it kind of looks like that)?

Thank you

You should have a look at this thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/new-scanners-32674.html

It should give you an idea of what this item is and how it is used.

Hey thanks for the PMs. Will reply to each of you shortly.
As far as non-laser related stuff I would be interested in: electronics, Makita drill, generator, tools, quality brand folding knives, PC/laptops, iphones/pads(got a broken screen?), tablets, RC car/flyer, paintings, gadgets. Cmon i know u guys have closets/garages full of cool crap that you haven't touched in probably years. If its something really cool I could even throw some cash on top. Keep the PMs coming.

Edit:
MHMMMM could also use a nice quality multimeter.

Last edited:

Thank you
Its a set of mirror galvanometers and amps and a power supply to draw 3d graphics with use of a laser. In the pic the galvanometers have a cover over them to protect the mirrors. Follow that link electrofreak posted for a whole new world of addiction.

^^^ WTH???

you are not ready for a scanset--

LOL I would agree, however, he is ready if he has something good to part with :evil:

Last edited:

djeric

Would you be interested in a benchtop multimeter like this one ...... http://www.testequity.com/documents/pdf/insGDM8135.pdf

it is a about 3 years old but has always been on my workbench and is like new. I finally bought a Fluke scope-meter and do not use it.

I also have an oscope similar to this .... Home > Product > Oscilloscopes > Analog Oscilloscopes > GOS-6000 Series

I can take pictures tonight if interested. I also have a touchscreen 13" or 14" all in one kiosk pc, 1GHz processor, running XP with wifi. Used it to run VirtualDJ and Enttec DMX controller.

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Thanks,
Eric

hmmm very interested in the oscilloscope. PM me, id like some more details.
Would you be interested in a benchtop multimeter like this one ...... http://www.testequity.com/documents/pdf/insGDM8135.pdf

it is a about 3 years old but has always been on my workbench and is like new. I finally bought a Fluke scope-meter and do not use it.

I also have an oscope similar to this .... Home > Product > Oscilloscopes > Analog Oscilloscopes > GOS-6000 Series

I can take pictures tonight if interested. I also have a touchscreen 13" or 14" all in one kiosk pc, 1GHz processor, running XP with wifi. Used it to run VirtualDJ and Enttec DMX controller.

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited: