Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**F/S**BR/RED with driver in Aixiz Module $40

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I'm also sorry if I seemed a bit needy in my messages. I understand how the heat gets to people. I live in the desert here in the states. our records get to about 48C here. that's most every year for about a week. I hope everything is going well and that you got my payment.

BluRay

Everyone who has PM and gave your support. I really appreciate it alot, It means alot to me.

And to others, who have paid and are not on the list, your module has been sent out already, havent had time to update the thread, and due to some problems wirh the thread, it wasnt operational for awhile. Beats me why, but it is now, thanks to C0ldShadow.

To all those who want to place an order for a Module, I've added a Paypal account on the start of the thread where the add is, So if you want to place an order, yo can just make your payment and remember to PM me letting me know of your payment. YOU MUST include a forum name or atleast what your buying so i know what to send out, and have a vaild address on your paypal account.

If you have any other request as to what mW you would like it set too, then also let me know in your payment or PM message after you've made the payment.

I use to add those interested in a Module on the list, But theres soo many that just waste my time and dont reply when i aske them if they are still interested. So i will only put your name to the list when i have recieved the payment, So as not to get myself confused also.

AusLaserSucks yours was sent out this week so you should be getting it soon. Or like you said, the flooding in your state could delay it.

LaserBee thanks for replying to the questions, very well said. ;)

BluRay said:
Everyone who has PM and gave your support. I really appreciate it alot, It means alot to me.

And to others, who have paid and are not on the list, your module has been sent out already, havent had time to update the thread, and due to some problems wirh the thread, it wasnt operational for awhile. Beats me why, but it is now, thanks to C0ldShadow.

To all those who want to place an order for a Module, I've added a Paypal account on the start of the thread where the add is, So if you want to place an order, yo can just make your payment and remember to PM me letting me know of your payment. YOU MUST include a forum name or atleast what your buying so i know what to send out, and have a vaild address on your paypal account.  

If you have any other request as to what mW you would like it set too, then also let me know in your payment or PM message after you've made the payment.

I use to add those interested in a Module on the list, But theres soo many that just waste my time and dont reply when i aske them if they are still interested. So i will only put your name to the list when i have recieved the payment, So as not to get myself confused also.

AusLaserSucks yours was sent out this week so you should be getting it soon. Or like you said, the flooding in your state could delay it.

LaserBee thanks for replying to the questions, very well said. ;)

ARGHHHH FLOODING ME WANT LASER NOW STUPID FLOODING!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grr man my first bluray and it just HAD to flood NOW ,man nonthing works for me :'(

(My mum keeps saying blah blah this guy might be a scammer cause you didn't pay for tracking and if you didn't he might just keep it and not send it. I just say bluray is not a scammer he is very legit)

Anyways I forgot to pay for tracking :( man Im stupid, it was 11 pm and I was tired and forgot to pay 6 dollars for tracking :-/.

[highlight]
UPDATE​
[/highlight]
NOTE TO ALL: PS. NOTE TO ALL: Many of you have probably notice that i havent been on the forum for about 1 week. Its because we here in Australia, Melbourne had a killer 1 week of 40+ degrees cel heatwave which cause 1/4 power failure to melbourne, in turn means no Air Con, No Fridge to cool food. So it had to be all thrown away. It was very CHAOTIC here, And if that wasnt enough, my beloved nephew of 2 months died in he's sleep, which required me to drive 10hrs away and stayed for the time being. So i do apologised if there has been some late response to PM's, and sending items out. But everything will be back to normal and i will resume taking orders and sending out the orders which has been already paid.[

[

Thats horrible 2 months old and in his sleep! :(

I feel really sorry for man I know how sad you must feel.

Tommy
[/quote]

BluRay

AusLaserSucks, Yes, i just had my 1st son and he;s just turned 16months, and to think if anything happening to him would destroy me both mentally and physically.

He some how rolled over in he's cot during the nite and his face was face down onto the pilo. But somehow i keep saying that he's gone to a better place.
But thanks.

Every module has now been sent out.

Those inquiring about how to go about buying one, just PM me and i will reply. Posting it on the forum here might take alittle longer, cause somtimes i miss the post or dont read it all.

Tommy

hello guys, i would like to ask everyone, what is going on with Bluray - member???
he havent answered a pm's and his last online was very long ago.. i have some bussines with him and it seems he dont care about his customers very much.. :'(

Ieon

MilanTheOne said:
hello guys, i would like to ask everyone, what is going on with Bluray - member???  
he havent answered a pm's and his last online was very long ago.. i have some bussines with him and it seems he dont care about his customers very much..  :'(

Victorian bushfires and stuff and his WIFE has to take care of all of his laser stuffs.

So well, yea don't send him cash atm cause he won't be able to send your stuff anytime soon.

well this guy dissapear from this forum quickly..
He still owe me 17usd..

is there anyone else who has a problem with this member?

Who knows maybe he is here again with a new username.???

anyway i did open a dispute, but paypal sent me a message that i should contact seller first.. Now it is more than 6 months after so i leave it like that.. But i am really sad, as he used to be not that bad and i will never see my money again.

shitty

Milan

Is this deal still going on? Bluray was last online on the 11 of February this year...and I would really like to get one of those blu-ray modules

well this guy dissapear from this forum quickly..
He still owe me 17usd..

is there anyone else who has a problem with this member?

Who knows maybe he is here again with a new username.???

anyway i did open a dispute, but paypal sent me a message that i should contact seller first.. Now it is more than 6 months after so i leave it like that.. But i am really sad, as he used to be not that bad and i will never see my money again.

shitty

Milan

Dude I sympathize but dont bump old sales threads. Now everyone is going to think this is still active and waste a ton of time before they realize its dead.

Hi im new to lasers and building is this a good kit and do you have any mor. do they include a host.:thanks:

Can you read or are you that soft. Crank your neck up an inch and look at the post above yours.