Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S 80mW, 473nm, CNI laser in BRAND NEW CONDITION

CALLING ALL :drool::drool::drool:MEMBERS !!! :drool::drool::drool:

INTERESTED IN OWNING A CNI, 473nm,
LASER OUT-PUTTING >80mW's, IN BRAND NEW CONDITION ????? HERE'S
YOUR CHANCE.
Due to an unfortunate car accident, the buyer that was going to purchase this AMAZING LASER, is now unable to make this purchase. What does this mean for you ???
It means that each & every one of you, now have the opportunity to own this FABULOUSLY COLORED LASER at the original posted price of just $700.00, with NO WAITING FOR UNDETERMINED MONTHS, waiting for CNI to get off their butts to fill GROUP BUY ORDERS. Purchase this laser, & it will be in the mail, on its way to you, the DAY AFTER the funds appear in my PayPal Acct. For details on this laser, simply read the OP, or if you have any other ?'s, feel free to shoot me a PM. Here's your chance to "fill in" your
'RAINBOW' of laser colors at a GREAT PRICE !!!
Thanks to all who read &/or take part in this amazing sale.
rob............................

It's a really cool laser guys! :drool:
and phoenix77 is very reliable too! -Glenn

Thanks for the kind words Glenn. They are DEEPLY appreciated...................rob

gee, sorry ! They weren't the same either. They had different smilies, the words weren't in the same order, nor were they all the same ones. I was in a different frame of mind, too !!!
j/k ..................... rob

@ daguin, thanks for deleting that other post for me Dave.

I appreciate it.............................. rob

Last edited:
YOU! You that is reading this right now. If you buy this, you will JUST LOVE it. Rob cares a lot with his lasers, he probably bought this, used 3~5 minutes and stored it back. He's kinda a collector. The laser will be NEW, it will arrive your house in PERFECT CONDITION and you will want more.

if you don't buy this, you will regret not trading with rob.

<end prophetical words> :D

good luck on the selling friend!! If I had the money I SURELY buy from you.. I MEAN, the money would be already on your PP! >> But I'm poor ATM :beer:

Thanks for the kind words, Leo............. They are appreciated very much !!!!

Doesn't ANYBODY have a tax return they want to put to good use ???

Payment plan available after placing a $100.00 down payment !!!

jakeGT

bump for you my good buddy rob.

really wish i could have bought this, but after the initial downpayment, things went south. And unfortunately will not be able to purchase this awesome laser. I would reccomend robs service and experience to anyone out there interested in this. He is a wonderful guy and you couldn't ask for a better sales person on this site. He is the real deal and a good person.

Thanks for everything Rob, even though I was not able to purchase this fantastic laser!

Thanks guys, y'all are makin' my face flush with embarrassment >>>>>>>>>>>> rob

jakeGT

hey, if there is anyone i know on the forums that deserves it, it'd be you pal

Dawinzi only needs a 473 to complete his 'affordable' collection (that does not include red dpss :p)!

rob's laser is the good offer.. gb price without gb issues, fast ship!
btw how you doing rob?? ;)