Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Extended Assault Knob w/ Tritium Vial Windows

Hi! We saw some visitor that linked to our website www.kitmarkers.nl Very cool to see that our product are used in other ways than just fishing products.

If you are interested in tritium vials (we have different sizes and colors), just send me an email or check Betalights assortiment | Kitmarkers.nl
We ship worldwide. If your are non-dutch. Please send me an email or PM.

:)

Last edited:

nueces

Hi! We saw some visitor that linked to our website www.kitmarkers.nl Very cool to see that our product are used in other ways than just fishing products.

If you are interested in tritium vials (we have different sizes and colors), just send me an email or check Betalights assortiment | Kitmarkers.nl

Extremely cool. What the heck IS tritium anyway? Also are their different grades of tritium. My watch hands are pretty week but my tritium night sights on my Sig Sauer pistols are very bright. What makes the difference? Thanks :yh:

Hi there, it's me that ordered the orange and yellow ones but got green instead...

These are your tritium tubes used ;)

Cheers, Sm.

Tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen, with a half life a little over 12 years. It glows via an interaction with a phosphor sprayed on the inside of the vials. This process is known as "radioluminescence".

Hi there, it's me that ordered the orange and yellow ones but got green instead...

These are your tritium tubes used ;)

Cheers, Sm.

Cool! Keep up the good work!

As I told you, we made a mistake when fulfilling your order, but it was no problem for you I understood?

Tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen, with a half life a little over 12 years. It glows via an interaction with a phosphor sprayed on the inside of the vials. This process is known as "radioluminescence".

I couldn't explained it better!

Last edited:
Cool! Keep up the good work!

As I told you, we made a mistake when fulfilling your order, but it was no problem for you I understood?

I couldn't explained it better!

Yeah it was fine, i would have ordered the green sooner or later, and will order again (the orange ones).

Cheers, Sm.