Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Explorations at the extremes

Ha !!! " As though his ape's brain could understand the secrets of the Krell "

Well....Ya know, you can always count on me to offer some Off-hand, Wise Ass, Politically incorrect, Obscure referenced, Juvenile.... generally long winded comment !! HAHAHA....No extra charge....I have a reputation to protect !

I just luv how this thread has spiraled down.....from an honest and serious discussion about cutting edge physics....into the depraved, nonsense laden, verbose point we are now at. Ya know....the more mature ya get....the less ya wanna be mature. Yikes....call it fatalistic curmudgeonism….A Grandiose Grumbler !!! Whatever. !!! Sorry....I will crawl back under my rock !!

However, I will quote the American Scientist... Steven Weinberg !!

"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."

Steven Weinberg

BTW...unlike Weinberg...I DO believe in God...and THAT is another thing that lifts human life...CDB

CDBEAM

Last edited:

kecked

kugelblitz
And not the kind you put jelly one. Ie blintze for the Yiddish deficient.

Oh Joy !!! A new word !!! I will enjoy it....like having an Epic AM/BM....Whatever....

Holy Crap..Just looked it up !!!!!..Are we planning on make'in a kugelblitz !!!

What the Hell ???? Sure...Why not !!! POOF !!!!!

..THANX !!! CDB

Last edited:

18LJ

Hey Paul...THIS is serious stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure: MAYBE !!! Hmmmmm….Think about....My fellow " Rocket Scientist's "....So....we poke a hole in the fabric of Space/Time....WHAAAATTTT ? Hmmmm….What is poked....CANNOT be " Unpoked "... ???? What if there are.....errr….consequences ????

Meanwhile.....Our entire reality....leaks out this " Poke/hole ".....and....just like the Tralmamadorian's….the Universe goes " Pooooooof "..... So it Goes !!

Note: Do NOT request that I offer a more " Scientific Explanation " ….NOT in my Wheelhouse !! ...Hmmmmm.....SO....We are on the " Edge of Matter....hmmm....to...." Does in matter if we are on the Edge ? " is about as scientific as I will get on this topic !! o_O

My point is....That if the " Multi-Universe Theory " is correct....THEN.....in SOME universe....maybe ours...this little "poke"....may result in
a Big " Poooooof " Who knows ????

Ouch....My head hurts...Too much thinking on " Multiple levels, in Multiple dimensions " hahahaha

CDBEAM
With that tiny hole we punch nd then with the light that shines thru it might just be enough to grab the attention of our neighbor universes ancient scourge cthulu to come investigate the hole and worm his tentacles thru that tiny hole onto our plane to spread his beastial benevolence with mankind.....at least one can only hope...

Whaaaatt…. See a pic of Cthulhu...MMMmmmm …..Big Deal.....I got a rash that looks more scary than that !!! Now...the Borg....they give me da creeps !!

I'll buy a beer to the first one to identify what movie this charming creature "MP" had a cameo shot in !!! Sleep tight....Kiddies !!

CDB

Attachments

• Cthulhu-Pic 2.jpg
    Cthulhu-Pic 2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MP.png
    MP.png
    695.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
CLOSE....Mr.Wizzard….Close....Twas in the Monty Python's …." The Life of Brian "......And...I will pay up for being close....mmmmm….
" You've earned it "...

I will really be impressed if you can tell me what spooky movie the last quote came from !!!!! HAHAHAHA....I gotta get a life !!! CDB

Nope.... this little gem was spoken by " Doctor Peter Venkman" in Ghostbusters....A comment he made to Raymond Stanz for making a logical conclusion...and rewarding him with a candy bar... Yikes...My mind is a useless compendium for obscure movie quotes....tis a sign of ….er….ah...never mind....don't wanna offend ANY group !!! Sheeeeezzzz !! I almost feel guilty for trashing this thread....,mmmmm,..WELL...alittle !
Sorry Mr. Kecked.....I must be bored tonigh !! No extra charge for pointless humor !

CDB