Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Experiences with Rayfoss.

On March 6, 2011 I placed an order with Rayfoss for this. I received it today (March 22, 2011). I live in Texas, USA (for those looking for a delivery timeline). I have no LPM but I do have a confirmed 30mW 532nm pen. My 50mW 532nm from Rayfoss seems every so slightly less powerful than my confirmed 30mW pen. Beam visibility at night is about the same, maybe slightly less. Also, on the box it came in there was a small piece of masking tape that stated "30mW QBT". I'm thinking Rayfoss may have sent me a 30mW instead of a 50mW. I was expecting there to be a noticeable difference between the 30mW and the 50mW. I've contacted Rayfoss this evening about returning the RF532-50mW-QBT to receive a true 50mW. Should there be a noticeable difference between the 30mW and 50mW? With fresh batteries in both lasers it appears the 30mW maybe slightly brighter. Thanks. I'll continue to update my experiences with Rayfoss as I hear back from them...

I ordered a 50mw uv pen back in September from rayfoss and received and an excellent pen. The laser was of great quality and I had it till it got stolen from me :mad: curious to see your experience with them...

Update... I've heard back from Rayfoss. So far so good! They are making it right and gave me these options:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It's our mistake for pack the parcel in wrong.

There are 2 solutions:
1.We refund the price diffirence for you.
2.Please send the 30mw green laser back to us we would arrange exchangment. (PLease send the parcel back by normal airmail post we would bear the returning shipping fee....but please kindly confim us the shipping fee before you send it back)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks and regards,
www.rayfoss.com
Faona

I chose to send the 30mW back in exchange for a 50mW. Mistakes happen and I can't ask for anything more than this! Great customer service so far...

p.s. I'll continue to update...

LaZeRz

Stolen? wow that relates to me alot..... i got my $200+ dollar joggers stolen from me at school...... freaking poor hobo bastards

Garoq

I have always had good experiences with Rayfoss. Excellent communication.

SpecV

I ordered laser goggles from them and after 3 weeks went by and still no goggles I sent 2 emails to Rayfoss and got no reply. Since I paid with paypal and still no glasses after 4 weeks, I started a not received dispute. They replied back saying that they didn't ship the order till after 10 days after getting my order so they asked me to wait another week before refunding my money. The following week I got my glasses so they just took 5 weeks to get here. Luckily I was in no hurry for a 2nd set of glasses. Dinodirect was faster shipping in 3 weeks in December no less.

Interesting, didn't realize rayfoss accepted paypal. After recent experience with o-like I'm gonna give rayfoss a shot for next cheaper laser.

I ordered laser goggles from them and after 3 weeks went by and still no goggles I sent 2 emails to Rayfoss and got no reply. Since I paid with paypal and still no glasses after 4 weeks, I started a not received dispute. They replied back saying that they didn't ship the order till after 10 days after getting my order so they asked me to wait another week before refunding my money. The following week I got my glasses so they just took 5 weeks to get here. Luckily I was in no hurry for a 2nd set of glasses. Dinodirect was faster shipping in 3 weeks in December no less.
thanks a lot, we are trying our best to work well:thanks: