Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

etiquette question

hakzaw1

LOOKS fine Tony-- if you come to a LEM....You must bring at least one laser..better yet HOST A LEM.
that way you can show us ALL.. sweet!!
time to 'walk' our Argons again.. I have been lucky and not lost one yet'

How does this signature look?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
From my perspective, it is interesting when a member has some unusual wavelengths, but common ones aren't so interesting. I could list my own, but decided to put links in to good resources instead.

paul1598419

I forgot Paul that you told me.. duh-- did you get the latest foldout chart??
if so I will send my extra to another..

It cost the advertisers plenty $$$ especially the first one.

PS has been around a LONG time-- iirc 24yrs..(only 5 yrs for me==IIRC.

w/ the issues , the directories and the Buyers guide etc IMO it is the best 'single' source of Photonic info.
I asked one there to join us.. she said OK but never did.. I have a thread of her work here.. very cool job she has..
No, I didn't. I'll take the one you have if you don't mind. Thanks.

Coonie

I turned all signatures off. It clutters up the page too much as many are way too long imo. No offence of course.

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
If you become a site supporter you don't get those big irritating advertisements, at least not when you're signed in.

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
From my perspective, it is interesting when a member has some unusual wavelengths, but common ones aren't so interesting. I could list my own, but decided to put links in to good resources instead.
I think all wavelengths are interesting! :giggle:

-Alex

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Do you have a smartphone? If you are holding your phone upright, turn your phone the other way round.