Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Ended]Buckyballs (Desk Magnet Toys) Sale

That was a decent deal on buckyballs.

I received the package friday, opened it over the weekend.

PM's will go out tonight. Not 100% sure on how to send invoices :p

If for some reason I get banned again (mods seem to enjoy doing that for "language" whatever that means) email me at infinitusequitas at gmail dot com please.

Nice option to be able to lock the thread whenever you guys feel like it, without addressing the question.

To be clear, I never used any profanity or expletives, in any communications that day. Fact is, I don't need to resoft to "language" in order to insult someone.

One of my posts for deleted for "Language" by Daguin that day though...

Somehow considering the nature of the thread in which it was posted I doubt that was the reason for my ban. Could be wrong, I don't know.

It was a picture of a very fat man, falling backwards into the pool, followed by a giant shockwave that destroyed everything. I also asked if it was the same guy as above, about a picture of another very fat man.

I thought it applied, as he certainly "Punked" the world, and it still contains Gifs which are by objective means, could be considered just as equally offensive.

Back on topic though...

The 50% promo for buckyballs is extended another 3 days.

Comes out to basically same exact price, as with me, since I still have to charge shipping. The chinese deal is still better... but quality wise, the buckyballs are a bit nicer. So my advice, jump on this.

Last edited:
I only have 125 sets... one set would be $12.50 shipped.

Bucky has the 216 set for $23.43, which comes out to be $.1085

With me, $12.50/125 = .1

To be honest, with the exception of the one guy who I will be delivering a set personally to, I would rather you order from Bucky... for a one penny difference... I hate going to post office :p

Also a 216 set is a whole lot more fun than 125... a lot more things you can build with it.

Edit: PMs sent to everyone on my list:) Please PM me if I missed you. Sorry :p

Last edited:
Check it, BuckyBalls finger gas mask :D

56a205393561c0ea8d93cde86f332f7a.jpg

7c42c7b3742bcbc4a7b323145dcf9059.jpg

a3262c98672bdedae22e512f1202c409.jpg

032735cd60f91986d58061890bcbf07f.jpg

Sorry for the DP guys but I thought someone might want to know that I just got an email saying Buckyballs and cubes are now DISCONTINUED :( :( :( :(
Also that 20% of today'srofits will be donated to the American Red Cross

Sadly I can confirm this.

Perfect example of our nanny state in action.

If something can theoretically hurt someone who is so DUMB they would have been killed off by natural selection in past centuries... it's outlawed.

Makes me wonder what's next on the list of items to outlaw...

Damn... I'd say dispute, and make them provide tracking. They did ship both of my orders tracked.

2012-10-14021310Custom.jpg

Last edited:
:bumpit:

Coupon code "GetCubed" adds a set of 125 balls to any order.

Total for two sets then comes to $32.85. Not as good as the original deal, but the best I've from them since.

Hi InfinitusEquitas,

Thank you (again) for your support and for being a fan.

As you know, we've made the sad decision to discontinue Buckyballs and Buckycubes.

The last of our stock is available at Buckyballs | Buckycubes | The Amazing Magnetic Desktoy You Can't Put Down for a few more days, however, we're way buckin' overstocked on sets of Buckycubes and Books.

(Here's where you come in.) As one of those part "thank-you's" and part "dear-god-help-us-get rid-of-inventory" thing that companies do, we'd like to give you a FREE set of Buckycubes or a FREE Big Book of Bucky.

Through Thursday, November 22:
Use promocode "GetCubed" for a FREE set of 125 Nickel Buckycubes with any full order.*
Or use promocode "Bookworm" for a FREE Big Book of Bucky with any full order.*
(And Happy Thanksgiving.)

Thanks,
Craig
CEO, Maxfield and Oberton

Sent from my iPhone

^^ I got the email as well. ALMOST tempting enough to order some more :D Maybe they'll do another big blowout when they really start running low..

Hope so too... I wouldn't mind getting some more for myself, and also some to give away.

I think they might really be running out though... they aren't showing any of the 216 sets... which I would REALLY prefer.

Btw, the chinese company dropped also price by $1... to $11.99 from $12.99 for 216.