Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
More cool laser artistry AD!
Those photos ftom 9/21 and today are more beautiful eye candy, as usual.
:kewlpics: and also some +rep!

Last edited:

BobMc

Changed my f stop to f 11 and my shutter speed to 10 seconds. Only got two that turned out fairly decently the rest turned out quite blurry. But I'm trying different setting. :)

fOYXI6H.jpg

ofYAB4U.jpg

Edit:

Added a couple more. Went down to f8, iso to 800, shutter speed still at 10 seconds. Still out focus a little. :thinking:

zYfNCJ6.jpg

ESdUsKW.jpg

Z85XqC9.jpg

Hope you enjoy them a tad. :)

Last edited:

BobMc

Sorry for the double post. :(
But I hope the pictures make up for it. :)

I thought I'd try to let the auto focus, focus for me than switch to manual mode for the picture. Not to shabby.

3yZD3Jm.jpg

9NSTYrC.jpg

Xqu13t5.jpg

vkqOD4z.jpg

xJ0ZbE2.jpg

e9UKhod.jpg

Hoe you enjoy. :)

Edit; added two more of my Sanwu pockets.

rGycxVL.jpg

hT0rudG.jpg

Hope you enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Hi BM,
wow some awesome pics even on auto they came out great ,nice and clear . They look sharp piercing through the woods at night. Where are these taken ??

Rich:)

BobMc

Hi BM,
wow some awesome pics even on auto they came out great ,nice and clear . They look sharp piercing through the woods at night. Where are these taken ??

Thanks Rich. Just north of Springfiled Ill.

Starting to really like my new camera. 😊

Hi BM,
it shows in the pics you take they are really good. And be able to take some where ever you are on the road thats cool...

BobMc

Thanks again Rich. I need to get a medium size tripod. The one I made is to big to carry with me. I'm using the tripod you gave me for the camera at present. Works good, ( and I appreciate the gift! :) ) Using those little "mic" stands for the lasers. Need everything as small as I can get them for traveling. But it does limit me to either placing it on the ground or on something. Need a free standing one I can carry with me. Also need to figure out how I can remotely control the camera through my iPhone, the camera supports this function. But all in all I'm having a blast. And if I can put a smile on someone's face it's just the icing on the cake. :)

Hey Bob, those are really good looking beamshots! :)
Nice to see others beamshots because weather is really terrible over here atm..

Reactions: GSS

BobMc

Hey Bob, those are really good looking beamshots! :)
Nice to see others beamshots because weather is really terrible over here atm..

:thanks: ArcticDude! Couldn't done it without you. Had a good teacher. :). Yea, I can imagine it's starting to get cold up where your at. Could make beam shots kinda tougher to get. Stay warm and dry and I'm sure you'll get what you can.

Works out kinda nice, with my job traveling all over. Never gander to much unwanted attention, like I can at the house. Because tomorrow I'm somewhere else. Spent the night (coupe nights ago) on top of a mountain in New Mexico that I had been waiting for. Miles away from lights/people, and wouldn't you know it rained. :( Tried to get some shots still but the camera lens kept getting wet, messing the shots up. Oh well, maybe next time.

Glad you like the pics. :)

Hi Bm,
All the beam shot from all over the country is fantastic , Who really gets that chance to travel to exotic parts of our great country and post beam shots. Oh your the only one great, keep em coming buddy we love them.

BobMc

Thanks Rich! I'm on a mission now.

It is something fun to do at the end of the day. I got to say that. :)

Wonderful, just wonderful Bob.
These are fantastic shots my friend and very inspirational.
Love the WL combo in these shots.
I'm looking forward to more buddy.

RB

:beer:

BobMc

Wonderful, just wonderful Bob.
These are fantastic shots my friend and very inspirational.
Love the WL combo in these shots.
I'm looking forward to more buddy.

RB

:beer:

Thanks RB! Glad you like them. They are fun to photograph that's for sure!

More when I can. :)

One shot from last night..
Winter is soon over here.. It's been cold, gray and wet past two weeks. Shortly after this shot, snow flakes started to fall and I decided to go back home..

_1200708.jpg

BobMc

Nice shot ArcticDude! Really like the way your rgb glows when it's on, that's so cool. :gj:

These are so great, any color you'd liked. Going to be trying to get some beam shots out of mine next time I'm at the house. Excellent shot!

Last edited: