Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

BobMc

Few shots...

_1170649.jpg

_1170692.jpg

_1170691.jpg

_1170690.jpg

_1170694.jpg

That's some awesome shots there Acrtic. Just spectacular. :drool:
That RGB is just awesome. Gonna have to get some shots like that myself. Just awesome!

Last edited:

That's some awesome shots there Acrtic. Just spectacular. :drool:
That RGB is just awesome. Gonna have to get some shots like that myself. Just awesome!

Thanks Bob!
When you get your new camera I could give few shooting tips for you :)

Peaceful and calm summer evening. Past three days has been raining heavily, so it was nice to get out for a while. Humidity was quite high and nature was providing it's own fog machine again.. :p

More images tomorrow when I'll go through memory card

_1170858.jpg

CE5

@ArcticDude, Love the juxtapose of the ultra-modern high tech beam device with the primordial setting backdrop. Some mad photo skills too. Thanks!

Few shots from last night, was a beautiful calm summer night and moon was illuminating surrounding forest and lake such amazingly way.

Took hundreds of beamshots from various locations, I will post more when I got back to home. :)

_1180169.jpg

_1180184.jpg

_1180279.jpg

_1180308.jpg

BobMc

Just stunning ArcticDude, once again your RGB just is picturesque. Nice pictures to wake up to :thanks:

Last edited:

Radim

Awesome as usual, however I see how you are improving. :) Thank you for sharing your pics.

I hope you are not eaten by mosqitoes as I'm being eaten usually (yes there are so many mosquitoes they almost tear my flesh :D). Yesterday I was doing laserpainting (some easier stuff, but experimenting) and except many fireflies even a big hornet came attracted by my 1700 lumen head flash lamp. It was so confused and hitting me all the time I was packaging my stuff to leave - not very convenient. Even they are not agressive and their poisson is not as strong as bee's, it is a huge pain paralyzing entire limb (own experience), so it was definitely not good to get one into head or neck alone in the forest in night, with no access for ambulance or helicopter with no to almost no signal. Scary...

Still there was no deer now nor recently. Where is he? I heard some shooting like a week ago, so maybe he is in goulash and his head hangs as trophy on some wall. Sad if that is a truth, it was a fun to have some thrilling element during my night trips. Much better than confused hornet.

Last edited:

Radim

Oh, that's cool, thanks for tip. Now I regret I did not steal that forgotten "bee protection suit" next to bee hive on my forest biking track circuit. I was there for more than 2 weeks just lying on the ground. :D

Last edited:
Very beautiful photos, ArcticDude. I do love your landscapes with the laser beam shots as contrast. + rep.