Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EliteLasers.com - Your Source for Red, Green and Blue Laser Pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all Laser Enthusiasts,

I am Markus, and I am the owner of the company EliteLasers. We are a new company dedicated to sell Laser Pointers worldwide. Our prices are reasonable and we ship (unless you don't want to) through DHL Express Shipping (~3 days delivery time).

Link to Homepage HERE.

Please take your time to check our website out. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your attention, have a nice day !

Markus R. D.

Your website looks much like Green Laser Pointer from Wicked Lasers.

Also, it seems you've taken images from O-Like and Rayfoss (underwater waterproof greenies).

Finally, I'm not trying to bash you but if you lurk more you'll see that your prices are WAY over the regular ones we can find here.

I was gonna say you had a good price on safety glasses....but looking at the pictures it seems you've bought some 10 bucks glasses off kaidomain/focalprice. You don't state the OD values either.

Cheers!

Your website looks much like Green Laser Pointer from Wicked Lasers.

Also, it seems you've taken images from O-Like and Rayfoss (underwater waterproof greenies).

Finally, I'm not trying to bash you but if you lurk more you'll see that your prices are WAY over the regular ones we can find here.

I was gonna say you had a good price on safety glasses....but looking at the pictures it seems you've bought some 10 bucks glasses off kaidomain/focalprice. You don't state the OD values either.

Cheers!

Dear nikokapo,

Thank you for your reply. However, I don't see how my website resembles wickedlasers. As for the pictures, ALL the website pictures were taken by me. The only pictures that are not mine are the underwater Quantum Series you mentioned (I have taken that from my Supplier's website), and the Safety Glasses Package (also from Supplier).

As for the safety glasses, I actually get very little profit from them, as I want my customers to be safe when using laser Pointers. They are definetely NOT cheap products as you mentioned, but high quality glasses fully resistant from 200nm to 560nm lasers.

I hope I cleared all your doubts. Have a nice day !

As for the safety glasses, I actually get very little profit from them, as I want my customers to be safe when using laser Pointers. They are definetely NOT cheap products as you mentioned, but high quality glasses fully resistant from 200nm to 560nm lasers.

It would be good if you could state the OD values on the website.

If you check out wickedlasers and dragonlasers website you'll see a resemblance.

Gotta go get some sleep! Cheers!

ofekgg

17.5$ for shipping?! it costs like the glasses! :wtf:
how much the shipping without DHL?
EDIT:
i looked in RED lasers http://elitelasers.com/redlasers.html
and I saw these: " IR Filter Technology " :wtf:
and: "Laser Beam visible at night fot 5-10 mw" I remember that even 70mw red dont have beam visible at night.

in the botton of the table you wrote:
(This Table was made testing with Green Lasers. The Red Laser will have a similar performance but with less efficiency.)
this is really less, in more than 50%! it is better to write the truth.
;wtf; it is wrong!

Last edited:
If the OD Values are that important (Although I don't see them on some major laser websites) I will add them to the description soon.

And about the design, I don't see how it seems like the ones you said. They are the exact same design as WickedLasers, O-like, and many others.

Cheers from Brazil ;)

naughty spammer. you take stuff(comparison chart) from wicked, false advertise a 405nm pointer(which has horrible divergence) as a "blue" laser, and you dont list an OD rating on the glasses... you really expect us to take you seriously?

maybe you should check out OEM laser systems. every pair of glasses they have has an od rating or at least a certification number...

my guess is cheap products and high prices just like wicked...

ofekgg said:
17.5$ for shipping?! it costs like the glasses! :wtf:
how much the shipping without DHL?

I will check about the shipping with my supplier and let you know soon.
EDIT: That is for the first unit only. If you purchase more than one the additional shipping is much lower.

As for the errors about the "laser visible at night", you are correct. I am sorry I forgot to edit the table from the Green Lasers according to the Red and Blue Lasers.

As for the other one asking about the OD Value, it is >4 for 200-560nm.

nikokapo said:
If you check out wickedlasers and dragonlasers website you'll see a resemblance.
These are LASER websites for christ sake ! What did you expect, animal pictures ?

I must add I really don't know why all that anger and aggression on the replies (nger2505). For your reference, DragonLasers also has the Comparison Chart from Wicked, as MANY other laser retailers do. Only I was the only one to state the source of the chart.

How would you feel If I was here telling I don't like your website (in your signature) and I think your products are crappy and low quality ?

Last edited:
hello elitelasers!! are you china too?

anyway i just want to comment on the thing that you said Sir Elitelasers

I must add I really don't know why all that anger and aggression on the replies (nger2505). For your reference, DragonLasers also has the Comparison Chart from Wicked, as MANY other laser retailers do. Only I was the only one to state the source of the chart.

How would you feel If I was here telling I don't like your website (in your signature) and I think your products are crappy and low quality ?

first of all, Dragonlasers get their table from CNI, and wickedlasers stole the idea of that table.

another thing, there is no aggression on the replies, here in LPF, if you want your products to sell out, before you POST your site here, It is your Duty and Responsibility to atleast make EVERYTHING clear.

my answer to this question...

people will only say your products are not good if your website (which is the sole essence of your communication with customers) are not even clear. one more thing, If im that company, instead of "feeling BAD about it" i will take it as a challenge to PROVE my products are above the rest.

have a good day!

Last edited:

anyway i just want to comment on the thing that you said Sir Elitelasers

first of all, Dragonlasers get their table from CNI, and wickedlasers stole the idea of that table.

another thing, there is no aggression on the replies, here in LPF, if you want your products to sell out, before you POST your site here, It is your Duty and Responsibility to atleast make EVERYTHING clear.

my answer to this question...

people will only say your products are not good if your website (which is the sole essence of your communication with customers) are not even clear. one more thing, If im that company, instead of "feeling BAD about it" i will take it as a challenge to PROVE my products are above the rest.

have a good day!

couldnt have said it better myself... :)

couldnt have said it better myself... :)

Me either. Good job man.

If the OD Values are that important (Although I don't see them on some major laser websites) I will add them to the description soon.

Don't you HATE it when sellers don't know what the hell they're selling?

OD ratings are probably the most important values you have to state for safety glasses (besides the wavelength spectrum they cover). If you don't provide them it's like selling a green laser without stating its power.

-Already replied through E-mail Contact Form. But here it is again:
"Thank you very much for your inquiry.

Our company is mainly based in Paraguay, South America; while our Supplier is located in China.
The products will be sent from where is more viable to us (Stock quantity, Shipping cost, etc).

If you have any further doubts, please don't hesitate to contact us. I hope you become one of our customers soon !"

If im that company, instead of "feeling BAD about it" i will take it as a challenge to PROVE my products are above the rest.

-That is exactly what I did. All the questions were responded and still we are arguing about the first of them =/ (btw, to the ones that did not see, the OD Values of the glasses is >=4 to 200-540nm.

have a good day!

You too =]

EliteLasers: We're a tough lot to sell, since we are used to spammers constantly running around here hawking their overpriced items. In order to gain business from our ranks, you'll definitely need to be explicitly descriptive of your items on you site. The minute folks here suspect that you don't know much about your product, there goes the sale. The reason for this is that there are LOTS of laser retailers that will take advantage of a lack of knowledge to rob buyers. We have no tolerance for that here, so unless you can convince us why we should pay you higher prices when we already get such good deals direct from China, you'll have a hard time soliciting sales from our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.