Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**Ebay Blacklist Thread** Post untrusted sellers!

All blacklisted sellers on EBAY is listed here. Add comments to this thread about scammers & untrusted members. I will add it to my list on the bottom right here.

Last edited:

Orrrr not. Ive bought from sellers that other people have had problems with and vice versa. There's very very few sellers that actually need to flagged as to prevent others from buying from them.

Ebay has a rep system for a reason.

I've trusted some ebay sellers and seen other members complain about the same ones, I've had problems with other ebay sellers and have seen members stick up for them as being OK when I complain. I don't trust the ebay rating system anymore, you can have problems with a seller and if they make it right later, you can't leave bad feed back, i.e., you received a refund. In my opinion, you should still be able to leave negative feed back because then no one has any clue how often these guys are causing problems for buyers.

SyKo

Long story short we need a Laserbay, like ebay except for lasers and sellers arnt f***** if someone sneezes in their direction (Also not taking 10% of all my earnings would also be wonderful).

Come to think of it, someone should make a specific platform for lasers and link it with LPF.

SyKo

Like...the BST section, or something, amirite?

:na: im aware of this, just you have to admit that a nice listing platform like eBay, Trademe, Aliexpress etc is much more appealing to look through.