Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX >:-(

first i didn't like DX because they're prices are amazingly low and they don't ship >5mW to the US, now the force you to use paypal when i don't have paypal!!!!! i hate paypal, its ruining my life

Son,

When are you going to listen to what I have to say and forget DX and just give KD a shot?
You will be amazed. LOL. Really, Just give it a try. You won't regret it. I have'nt.

ED

Oh, BTW,

Get over your hangup with PayPal.
It is the WAY (Of the global economy). HeHe (JaJa).

ED

Paypal is pretty easy to set up and use, it secure safe and they have good service.

All you need is a bank account to set one up.

VW

Didn't Paypal stop allowing payments for high powered lasers? I remember hearing something about that...

VW said:
Didn't Paypal stop allowing payments for high powered lasers?  I remember hearing something about that...

this is one of the main reasons why DX doesn't sell lasers >5mW to the US anymore

laserwanabe said:
Paypal is pretty easy to set up and use, it secure safe and they have good service.

All you need is a bank account to set one up.
yea i know its easy to set up, except I'm under 18 so i cant access my bank account and i cant get a credit card. once i hit 18 I'm sure I'll love it.

MarioMaster said:
[quote author=VW link=1225864966/0#7 date=1225929201]Didn't Paypal stop allowing payments for high powered lasers?  I remember hearing something about that...

this is one of the main reasons why DX doesn't sell lasers >5mW to the US anymore[/quote]
That bites  :mad:

Does it work for other countries??

FireMyLaser said:
[quote author=MarioMaster link=1225864966/0#8 date=1225929523][quote author=VW link=1225864966/0#7 date=1225929201]Didn't Paypal stop allowing payments for high powered lasers? I remember hearing something about that...

this is one of the main reasons why DX doesn't sell lasers >5mW to the US anymore[/quote]
That bites :mad:

Does it work for other countries??[/quote]
only countries that don't have laser restrictions

the stupid thing is DX has lasers with all the safety regulations needed to ship them into America, they just aren't certified by US Customs

VW

el-taco said:
PayPal will steal your money, don't do it!
I'm pretty certain it was aaid that payments will be canceled and money will be refunded...