Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX 200mW Baton style review

Hey all,

I'd like to review my shiny new Deal Extreme baton style laser. I can't. They sent me the wrong item, I instead recieved a cheap iPhone clone.  :( As you can imagine, I am extroadinarily annoyed, seeing as I have waited about 1.5 months for my 'laser' to be sent. I have e-mailed DX, asking them to send me the correct item and pay for postage back as it is their error.

Pictures of the dismay:

I will update this thread as appropriate.

wooooooooooooooow. That really sucks. I would be so many ways of disappointed :eek:

Maybe they'll let ya keep the phone!

Sorry, but I just gotta 'lol' at that one.

Maybe it was disguised as a phone to get through customs? You opened the package?

Murudai said:
Sorry, but I just gotta 'lol' at that one.

Maybe it was disguised as a phone to get through customs? You opened the package?

I opened it. It's a phone.

Benm

Well, its about as expensive as the laser then, and i doubt they'll let you keep a $141 phone to compensate for the trouble (though you never know ;) ). It's probably of no use to you if you live in the us though, seems a gsm, not cdma.

erns

My DX 200mw Laser took 42 days to ship.

I have a review with pics but I need to get my total post up to post the thread.