Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Dual 411nm 1335mW] 2D MAG with PBS cube & Newport mounts.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Jander was definitely ahead of his time with a lot of his builds, most every build that he posted had some type of inovative aspect to it.
It was always nice to see a new Jander project being posted, hopefully like some of our other long lost veterens, he'll return for an encore. :yh:

Chris, thanks for digging this "oldie" up, it's a good way to start the day!

Gabe

bucket of photos certainly destroyed a huge amount of information in all types of forums online when they went for the moneygrab. Thanks for this Alaskan

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
If you use Chrome then get Photobucket Hotlink Fix as it will restore not all, but some of the images that have been lost.

I went through the whole thread after you posted the photos back to it, Chris. It was an interesting read especially when you consider how long ago the OP was. Glad you were able to circumnavigate photofu@ket and put it in a readable format. :yh:

One of my builds (2W single mode) was inspired by this old thread.

I would like to find these tiny Newport mounts janders used with metric screws on ebay. But there are only ones with 4-40 screws.

I'd sure like to see him become more active again too. Re-posting that PDF to the new thread page.

Chris

Me To !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did a great Combiner Build....not many are doing Combiner builds these days...hmmmm ?????
Only one Nut Job I know who is doing Them.... Hmmmm...Time to raise prices !!!:beer::beer::beer:
Beam Out