Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR fast delivery

Wimpie

I want to thank DTR for de very fast delivery (to the Netherlands)of my laser unit, the laser in the packet was well protected.
I will recommend DTR to all if you want to buy something.
:wave::wave::wave:

gozert

Bought from him too a while ago. Fast shipping indeed and he helped me out with some questions as well. Big order coming in a while, gotta save up some money first :)

I bought from him 6 times so far, how does he always ship the same day? 3 days and one time 4 days to my mailbox. He's got to live next door to a post office and fill orders multiple times a day, I hope he doesn't have to walk across the street to mail those packages.

Alan

gozert

He probably has some of his products pre-packed. He just prints the shipping address and tapes it onto the package. Then at the end of every day he ships them out.

DTR

Thanks for the praise. I do my best.

Yep actually I drop mail @ 4:30pm every day so if you get it in by 3pm unless it is an order that takes longer to put together it will usually go out same day. Noting is prepackaged. Build/pack everything to order.:beer:

Hell of an edge against China competition For both price and speedy delivery Together

I ordered last Friday at like 11pm. It was in my mailbox the following Monday morning!!

So fast I didn't even have time to track the order!! And it was standard shipping!!