Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR are a exellent seller!

I purchase a M140 diode from DTR in eBay, there are exellent, the diode are awesome and i qualify DTR as an 100% in:
-Responsability
-Attention
-Fast Service
-Quality Products

And more but that reasons are the most important

DTR RULES!:bowdown::wave::D

Thanks DTR!:thanks:

Yeah scum, I think I've contributed to that as well. My bank account cringes everytime i go to his site.

DTR is telepathically forcing me to buy a 520nm diode as we speak...the force is strong with him!

Lol, I broke down and ordered one last night. I just had to check his site, saw he had some with a boost drive, and it was over. I was going to wait, using the lack of boost drives being available as an excuse, then he had to get some.... :sold:

ped

Yes, my wallet groans whenever I goto DTR's site.

Yeah im will can buy in the DTR store everday but im from venezuela and CADIVI have the control of the dollars in Venezuela and used all my dollars for this year

We sometimes take guys like Jordan for granted. He is one of the few guys who does things right, and does it consistently. The day this forum loses him is a very bad day.

Lol, I broke down and ordered one last night. I just had to check his site, saw he had some with a boost drive, and it was over. I was going to wait, using the lack of boost drives being available as an excuse, then he had to get some.... :sold:

Well, Chaos, he got me today! There was no way I was going to spend the extra money for the X-Boost, but, have you tried to find one anywhere else lately? It might as well be a unicorn! Yeah, so that combined w/ money from a laser sale, and the fact I'm visiting a friend with an LPM this weekend to test my wares, necessitated me having this in hand for the LPM...

Ive literally had DTRs site open on my browser ever since i found it. haven't made a purchase yet but it is soon coming. been waiting to make a bulk purchase. right now i have 3 empty hosts with drivers waiting and maybe 4 soon. 405, 605, 638 and maybe 9mm soon :)

just put everything into the cart and :cryyy: almost $300 for a 405, 650 w/ 3 element glass, 638 and 9mm w/ G2

Last edited: