Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers.ru

gozert

Was searching for some videos of the Dragonlasers Viper when I came across a video from Dragonlasers.ru.

Has anyone ever heard anything about this company? The hosts look nice, but the whole site is in Russian.

Just noticed they have 45w handhelds, seems legit.

Last edited:

used translate google and got this,

3000 mW laser pointer - the most powerful of the presented lasers with a green beam! The possibilities of this pointer is really amazing - it can burn almost everything except metal. Range glow reaches 60 km., Which makes it possible to use it in a variety of purposes: astronomy, various physical and optical experiments, construction and more.

Taking this laser with a hunting trip or hike you feel very confident, because this green beam pointer is so powerful and vivid that you can see it will be absolutely at any time and with very long distances. Pointer with a capacity of 3000 MW can be used in search and rescue work, she easily replace the flare. Dust and moisture resistance significantly expand the scope of the laser, which is a huge advantage over the less powerful lasers.

Housing silver durable, made of aircraft-grade aluminum, further processed, very good in the hand. Goggles, came with a laser, will not give you cause damage to your eyesight, and additional tips will enjoy exciting laser show. Pointer running on battery size 18650, complete also have the charger. The laser comes in strict aluminum case, so it may be a solid gift for both yourself and for your loved ones. Feel like a real Jedi with powerful green lightsaber in hand

Model: Green Dragon 10000
Power: 10,000 MW
Wavelength: 532 nm
Beam Color: Green
Range illumination 0,25 lux: 100 km
Focus: Regulated
Time on a single charge: ~ 60 min
Continuous working time: up to 200
The service life of the diode: > 5000 h
Divergence (divergence of the beam): <5 °
Section of the beam at the aperture: 2.5 mm
Working temperature: -10 ° C ~ + 50 ° C
Housing material: Bronze with gold plating
Food: 18650 battery x 2
Operating voltage: 3.7
Weight: 390 g
Dimensions: 215 x 28 mm

seems they lie like most chinese sellers on aliexpress etc... avoid them

Last edited:
I didn't even get that far. After translating the home page, I saw the "reviews" were exact replicas, except the names had a different number. Definite bs.

Sta

What are they going to sell next? A handheld laser that can blow up the moon?

since russia must be their currency rouples.. but i like their feedback

Ivan1, Moscow

Price does not disappoint, got laser as promised 2 days now that each of us can reach such heights, I choose this Owned and this laser for each of us and, moreover, in an age of such opportunities and subject to moral choices and I do leave opinion for!

funny how they have 3 identical Ivan 1 Ivan 2 and Ivan 3 writing the same thing and same photo.. this is more funny and lame then any chinese suspect website i ever seen...

Last edited:
I was happy with the 1 watt Spartan. 3000 mw green? Something ain't right. Sure it isn't 300 mw?