Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers becoming like Wicked lasers?

Tmack

And how would you like us to help? All your doing is saying your lasers aren't "moving" and questioning the support of the community because a builder is two days late. I also fail to see where I tried to offend you. I was only saying to be more patient before you pass judgment on the entire community. Anyone that knows me here knows that I don't try to offend anyone.

If you still feel I was "stoking my ego" or trying to offend you, I apologize because it really was not my intention.

I would hate to be deemed "part of the problem" by anyone.

I think because of your horrible experiences you've been having, has left you a little sore. Please lighten up, because we're all not out to get you. And help is Not hard to find here. You just need to ask a QUESTION worth answering. Not just cry about slow shipping.

I would never have posted in this thread if you didn't question the support of the members here and after 1 experience buying from a builder. Your right, you did pick a bad time to come back. And I'm sure those who posted in this thread wouldn't appreciate hearing your having so much trouble finding good help. If you're not getting the help you think you deserve , then leave.

Last edited:

If you're not getting the help you think you deserve , then leave.
if the community is anything like "YOU" then hell yeah I intend to leave. I just made a small monetary donation to this forum last week because I intended on getting back into the hobby but doubting that move more every minute. I don't spend all my time here mostly just read and try to learn (look at my post count after 5 years) but when a problem arises and the forum I'm a member is all about that hobby I'll seek information and/or help there first...at least I thought I should.
The $500+ I've spent in the last 30 days on lasers I guess could have been spent on something else. The 2 other lasers I was waiting to buy (builders are waiting on parts) I no longer intend on purchasing because of the BAD experience the first 2 provided. 3 strikes your out :)

Tmack

FYI I have placed a order with a builder here on this forum (deemed one of the best) 2 days ago and have yet to see that order move also!!!! I think I jumped back into this hobby at the wrong time :( not getting the feeling the community is supportive anymore and I've been a member since 2009

You're apparently not happy here.

Bye! :D

You're apparently not happy here.

Bye! :D
so now your proud of your ego? Thanks for being so supportive to the other members of the site seeing you've been here 3 months! your not just part of the problem YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

can't you find something else to focus your anger on? your not even the one waiting on hundreds of dollars in merchandise and your still this way?

Tmack

I've been waiting on a $600 dual diode build for months and I'm not asking people who have nothing to do with it for advice. And when someone gives their experience and tell you too be more patient, don't get all offended. The Internet is the worst place to convey emotion. Your obviously you're the one that's angry sport.
For being the victim of my wrath, you sure like to run your little fingers to bash me. Lol
Good luck with you hundreds of dollars champ.
And don't out worry. The rest of our unsupportive community isn't as egotistoc and harsh as I am. As long as you steer clear of bullies like me you should be fine.
Tell my buddies at dragon lasers I said hello next time they read your email and unplug their computer to avoid you.

Last edited:
I've been waiting on a $600 dual diode build for months .
seriously? you've been waiting months for a diode. I feel bad that you or anyone would have to wait so long for anything.

Tell my buddies at dragon lasers I said hello next time they read your email and unplug their computer to avoid you.
you without a doubt are sour. what I said got under your skin I guess I'm sorry I might have overlooked something as I was trying to gain some help because the company I bought from has not been helpful and I found a thread on a internet forum discussing the exact same issue! Who would'a thought? The only help I received was the guy (his first post ) who posted just before you this morning and I thanked him for it. You've been nothing but a get in the way argumentative person for reasons I'm still unsure of. If things are the way you say they are I'm sure my stay here wont be long cause I enjoy helping not hindering peoples progress.

Last edited:
reading more on import issues has me at 80% the 2 order's I have now will be confiscated before they reach me anyhow so my laser days are probably numbered.

For a build. A complete laser. Two diodes with beams combined.

Since when has getting mad at people over the internet EVER done ANY good. ANY justice.

Both of you fed into this. Protip: best to get out of an argument before it starts.

______

It's a shame you have to wait for the laser, Ive heard more good reviews than bad from DL...

Best not to flood DL (or any company) with emails, dunno how many you sent asking them but just give it a few days. Especially with the chinese holiday coming up (if it isn't here already, foreign affairs fly over my head as I only buy from the forum anymore)

Tmack

Your absolutely right. I apologize for offending you. I should have said that in my second post. It was not my first intention.

Last edited:
6sic6+rolls+52+trololol+sure+_ca576db9ee44f3cdc938bf6371b0654d.png

Work here is done ;)

ARG

FYI I have placed a order with a builder here on this forum (deemed one of the best) 2 days ago and have yet to see that order move also!!!! I think I jumped back into this hobby at the wrong time :( not getting the feeling the community is supportive anymore and I've been a member since 2009

bb9e43ab5aa33d4624bc764c783dba9fe5bab8b1299b364169f0d8582e809fe6.jpg

Two days is nothing.

Just be patient.

Your absolutely right. I apologize for offending you. I should have said that in my second post. It was not my first intention.
no worries I'm sorry also. I am a small businesses owner and my customers are everything (11 years and I think 2 complaints). I guess I hold other companies to the standards I try to live by. Sorry Tmack

bb9e43ab5aa33d4624bc764c783dba9fe5bab8b1299b364169f0d8582e809fe6.jpg

Two days is nothing.

Just be patient.
I could wait a year if that was the deal. Guy said it would be sent this week and I've heard nothing. The prolonged wait for my first purchase has me more attentive now. I'm probably over reacting and it happens when people loose faith. Thanks guys

I could wait a year if that was the deal. Guy said it would be sent this week and I've heard nothing. The prolonged wait for my first purchase has me more attentive now. I'm probably over reacting and it happens when people loose faith. Thanks guys

There are hundreds of people who HAVE waited over a year for a laser, its called WL and how shatty they are. DL is normally way better but you also have to keep in mindthat the biggest freakin holiday in the Chinese culture is coming up. Many companies have shut down, even if DL is still open maybe one of their parts suppliers isnt, maybe they are waiting on parts to build your order, maybe you should breathe and wait for around 30-40 days to pass from order before you freak out. After all you are protected through paypal or your CC company so whats the point in freaking out?

maybe you should breathe and wait for around 30-40 days to pass from order before you freak out. After all you are protected through paypal or your CC company so whats the point in freaking out?
this week will touch the 30 day mark with my order...paid for Dec. 23rd. The work I do is time sensitive so I probably take that approach will all things and shouldn't. Thanks Livinloud and the picture you posted was perfect :)

In the end its your choice, do what suits your needs. I've seen buyers flip a lif after 2 days of not getting a tracking number (that's insane IMO)

In the end its your choice, do what suits your needs. I've seen buyers flip a lif after 2 days of not getting a tracking number (that's insane IMO)
Thanks again. I know you get impatient too everybody does that's why we understand the pain of waiting :)