Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser.....No response after the 15th

I had contact with a dutch guy from youtube that liked my DL video's and he wanted to buy one from them...

He got his Spartan yesterday and ordered it on the 11th of november.

So yeah, don't know what's up with that.'

Almost looks like we dutch people get things the quickest.

Last edited:

I also still have not received my Hulk laser. I emailed Frank this past Monday and was told that the batch of lasers mailed out mid October were being delivered slowly, but one from that batch was in fact delivered . the status of my Hulk has had no activity since Oct. 18
"Acceptance, being prepared by shipper" Was my laser even shipped, or did DL just create a shipping label and never ship it. I do not feel good about this. Even though I live in NJ, the storm Sandy should not have delayed my laser getting out of China. I will wait another week before I email him again. All of my other dealings with DL have been great, but now I do not know

Try sending him a link to this thread that might have some effect. Sucks to hear this I had the Spartan out earlier I hope it gets resolved..

9Ring

I also still have not received my Hulk laser. I emailed Frank this past Monday and was told that the batch of lasers mailed out mid October were being delivered slowly, but one from that batch was in fact delivered . the status of my Hulk has had no activity since Oct. 18
"Acceptance, being prepared by shipper" Was my laser even shipped, or did DL just create a shipping label and never ship it. I do not feel good about this. Even though I live in NJ, the storm Sandy should not have delayed my laser getting out of China. I will wait another week before I email him again. All of my other dealings with DL have been great, but now I do not know

yeap that exactly what mine says same date and all.

not comforting..

can someone reconfirrm Franks Address.

dan.....you wouldn't take the aurora out on a service call would ya???
its just too nice..... glad you get that tourcher!!

Last edited:
No way I don't take any lasers on service calls.. I did diagnose a cracked heat exchanger on a furnace using a smoke candle and my s3 arctic :D it was my home furnace

Hey Cheater,
Here is the email I received:

sales@dragonlasers.com
Nov 19 (3 days ago)

Hello Bruce,
We have had a number of orders to the US shipped around the same time as yours that have not yet been delivered. This delay is very unusual and most likely due to fall out from Sandy. One of those orders was finally delivered this morning so I'm hoping that you will not have long to wait for your Hulk laser. I understand that as a replacement laser, this wait is worse for you than our other customers and I do apologize. RegardsFrank
Green Lasers,Yellow and Blue Laser Pointers :: Dragon Lasers

it does not say where the person who got there shipment lives

9Ring

Hey Cheater,
Here is the email I received:

sales@dragonlasers.com
Nov 19 (3 days ago)

Hello Bruce,
We have had a number of orders to the US shipped around the same time as yours that have not yet been delivered. This delay is very unusual and most likely due to fall out from Sandy. One of those orders was finally delivered this morning so I'm hoping that you will not have long to wait for your Hulk laser. I understand that as a replacement laser, this wait is worse for you than our other customers and I do apologize. RegardsFrank
Green Lasers,Yellow and Blue Laser Pointers :: Dragon Lasers

it does not say where the person who got there shipment lives

well at least thats something......i would be ok if it arrived b4 dec...but not after.....just too damn long. Not good business practices:gun:

I just hope it was actually shipped, and that they just didn't, create a label. I check USPS tracking everyday. When I see any new activity, that is when I will know it was actually shipped

Good news for me, I checked USPS this morning and it showed my Hulk laser was at my local post office. It was delivered to me at 12:30PM today. Finally! It is still weird how it showed zero activity from Acceptance on 10/18, to this morning "arrival at unit"11/26

9Ring

I'm starting to get pissed off.

Dragon Laser has let me down. no response from any of my polite emails
..i did nothing to them. but pay them.

ediit check last 9 ring post.

Last edited:
I lost $800 to Dragonlasers, when i had two faulty Hulk ultra's 400's and they said it was perfectly normal for these to go into tem01.
Got mad, and was about to throw it away, but then i donated it to RHD.