Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser.....No response after the 15th

for my replacement of a defective 100mw Hulk green laser, Frank told me it would ship on 10/18. I did not get an email with a tracking #. I was away on business for a few days and still heard nothing. I sent Frank and email on Tuesday and he responded that there was a mix up in sending me the tracking #, and he sent me the number. I checked it on www.usps.com and true to his word it did ship out on 10/18. To me, Dragon Lasers is an honorable company and good to do business with

Yea dude I've been wondering about that myself, you get it yet? Your going to love it!

I am starting to get worried. My USPS tracking says Oct. 18 it was acceptence, origin post is preparing shipment. Nothing more since then. I sent Frank an email last Wed. and he said because of the Sandy storm where I live things are slow and I should not worry. That is true, but it should not effect getting the laser out of China. it has 18 days give or take a day to get my lasers from China using USPS . I am now at 23 days with no apparent activity. I have received another laser from China last week using Fed Ex in 5 days(I paid 45 dollars for that option and it was well worth it not to wait). I have received 3 lasers from China using USPS since August and there was always many entries on the USPS tracking, not this time. I will be emailing Frank back next Wed. If I do not get it. something does not seem right with this shipment

Frankk

Yeah, my tracking has been the same. I've never ordered from China, so I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not :p

I would think the storm would affect the shipping time it crossed a lot of shipping routes and packages from china are processed in New York idk how shipping to the west coast works though maybe its different

They must be putting the shipments on hold for a little while. Shit hit the fan on the east coast so it wouldnt surprise me. Which is exactly where DL's lasers go to is New York Customs for a few days. DL's packages took atleast a month and a half to get to me both times. Chill for a little while, im sure everything is ok.

Be careful with the hulk, my beam miss-aligned (literally out of no where), sent it back and got a refund. Too expensive to have that happen when i could have bought 3 greenies from lazerer for the same price. Just a heads-up :)
Still loved the Hulk a lot. You'll enjoy it if your careful with it.

Hi Kartracer00,
This unit is to replace a defective one I received in Sept. I sure hope when I do get it there are no problems with it. The only other laser I got from DL is a 200mw 447nm Aurora and couldn't be happier with it. I live in NJ, but the laser should have cleared Chinese customs by now. hopefully the USPS tracking system is behind and it will just show up.

My Spartan showed up a month ago tracking says its still in new York. I think you'll be ok

Shipping from DL to USA for me took about 1 month so be patient and don't make the mistake I made by checking the tracking every hour of every day until it arrived. Just forget you even ordered it and then when it arrives you will be very pleased as I was.

9Ring

Haven't got mine yet!

funny thing , the Spartan was my first laser order.....i have many lasers now, patiently waiting for my DL order. Dragon must use the slowest method possible.

i am concerned abit about this purchase.

Hey al there you are.. dragon guarantees delivery don't worry man you'll get your laser I ordered from dragon and wicked the same day and dragons shipment didn't show up until a week or so after wickeds delivery, hang in there buddy you'll get it

BTW Mitch sent out my sh-032 build and I ordered a custom focus ring from flaminpyro can't wait to post pics

Edit: Dude you are acquiring lasers at an alarming rate :evil:

Last edited:

9Ring

dan.. i go overboard when it comes to hobbies.

i'm waiting on 3 lasers presently. I'm hopelessly addicted. lol

Looking for a high powered 635. And then i'm done. ( really i swear);)

Don't give in yet there's still room in your signature for more lasers haha I'm looking at a few 532's my sh-032 is here in Chicago you gotta start posting pics man
And so do I for that matter
Have you thought about getting an lpm? I'm thinking about getting one from jerry I just need some time to save some more laser loot, ya smell what I'm stepping in? :D

Last edited:

9Ring

Well i still haven't recieved my Dragon Spartan..

funny thing it was my first laser purchase.....lol

Now i'm not getting any response from frank or DR

5 emails , all polite,, even a--kissing.

My emails read: " please let me know what is the status of my shipped laser, as it has been over 1 month past the ship date. Can you expidite or consider issueing a refund"

So i haven't gone nuclear on them....but am hinting i'd rather have my money then wait 6 weeks for ANY laser.

but i am HUMBLY hinitng i would like an expidited package too!

I would like the SPartan for its longer duty cylcles and nice overall look.

but 6 weeks.......c'mon i thought that was old news from China sellers..

Wicked is faster than this.

Last edited:

Frankk

The wait is a bit ridiculous. If it doesn't come by next week I'm going to email him as well. First laser purchase for me too.