Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

double sided laser pointer

Yep I like the spewing one best ;)

Hehe... here you go Pyro :)

Tyra_Banks__SHOOP_DA_WHOOP_by_Udiya.gif

He has glasses on. That video has smoke in it I can see it traveling upwards.

He has glasses on, but he takes them off half way through. And they look more like sunglasses than laser safety goggles, which actually makes it less safe. Even with smoke, it looks as though it's significantly more than 5mW. And also, he sends beams EVERYWHERE, i doubt with as little control as mirrors strapped to palms of handshe'd be able to prevent beams flying into the audience.
Did you watch the whole video, btw? He takes direct beams to the eyes without the glasses on. Even with laser safety goggles that's stupid.

O no don't take me wrong hes a idiot for sure I was just trying to explain that its mirrors and not a dubbed sided laser

Last edited:
He does use a double-sided one after he gets bored of the mirrored gloves.

CNI makes them. No idea where you can buy them.

Edit: Oh for hell sake!

Oh lol i didn't watch the whole video, Looks like CNI jumped on it,
Just for giggles how much they asking you for that laser? and in what mW (I do not want one just wana laugh)

Honestly you wont use it much, and when you do Please Please

DO NOT do what hes doing, you can blind people by putting the laser in someones eyes even for a shot time.

A double sided laser would RAWK. The effect he gets in that video is hella cool IMHO. And who doesn't want to have a Darth Maul laser pointer? I'm sure I'm not the only one who imitates a lightsaber duel with mine...I was Luke Skywalker for Halloween with my 1.6 watt 445nm. I won 4 best costume awards, thank you LASERPOINTERFORUMS.COM!!!!

Sure, the effect is absolutely amazing. But if he got the double-sided lasers from CNI then that's 200mW he was throwing around (2x 100mW beams). I wouldn't pick up a 100mW green in a dark room without safety gear, and i especially wouldn't swing it around wildly in front of an audience.

Now now, PhysX, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. waffles, how many pairs of safety goggles did you take to that party? I assume you had safety as first priority and took a pair for everyone that was going to be looking at your laser, and didn't let anyone else handle it, didn't consume any alcohol or other inhibition-reducing drugs and didn't let the thing out of your sight for a moment? /sarcasm