Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Don't expect a working laser from lazerer

I just made this account to shit on lazerer, so here goes. I ordered a 50 mw greenie for about $50. Took him well over a month to get it to me, and it was pretty much DOA. I took it out of the packaging and used it once for no more than 30 seconds, then when I went to try it again it shone a very faint dot. Duty cycle was supposed to be about a minute, I never went above 30. I wouldn't even be very pissed if he had even bothered to respond to any of my complaints. Lazerer has no regard for customers and my experience would probably be considered good by what I have read about them lately. If you do feel the need to order from them, make sure to use paypal so you can get your money back when you get screwed. That is all

Yeah this company is nothing but a big joke here only problems avoid them to max.. sorry you got a bad deal..i would recommend u to buy from laserbtb instead. Best if people stop buy its clearly not worth it.

Last edited:
Yeah Lazerer appear to have gone completely down the tubes. Used to have great rep here and lots of happy customers, even had a guy on here. The word is now that they don't respond questions at all and give really shoddy service.

Last edited:
WAY too many neg. feedbacks on this seller-
IMO
and the bigger shame is any who get confused with the good sellers who happen to have a name too closely spelled to Lazerer.. A common pitfall when making a name choice- As people will tend to just remember 'about' how the name was spelled- -- and even worse are the new companies who intentionally choose a name that will get them some buyers by accident-- but have bad service and/or items-- and there is really nothing that can be done about that.

For that reason I am bumping this thread--
and a + 5 to the OP

I know- it was intentional== not much comfort to those who got screwed-

@12321--I will welcome you when you make an intro thread as I hope you stick around-
but can understand your joining all the same..

I am happy also to give your rep a +5 bump IF you add your location and more info to your personal profile page--

Together we have much knowledge and with that comes much power--

hak

You know, I just might. I was never really looking to get much into lasers, just kind of bought it on impulse. I'm pretty disappointed as I saw a lot of recommendations for them on here and I think the record has to be set straight (my goal is that people will see this thread instead of the ones I saw when they search for background on google). I just don't see a huge appeal in paying hundreds of dollars for something that shines a beam around and can melt tape. I also don't trust my teenage self with my or other peoples vision (I'd be much too inclined to wave a 100+ mw all over the place, which would hit a mirror or some driver's eye sooner or later).

Last edited:
Makes u wonder how they still can be running if they sell such crap and dont even respond or have anything what u call customer service, i guess people see the prices and think they will get a killerdeal and then wait forever for a laser that if it comes is doa lol :(.. dont get it a little google on them and u end up here and only read negative stuff the last year or so.. i hope they close down for good we dont need greedy laser sellers like that.

Last edited:
I unfortunately ordered from Lazerer.com just before I joined here a few weeks ago (or found Rick Trent who sells great stuff, got his 3.2W 445nm).

I ordered the 1 x LZBH - 532nm 100mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer with a power certificate 3 weeks ago and when after the supposed 7 business days that they state they ship within my order on their site still said "processing" I emailed them every few days but got not response as to what was happening. Unfortunately their system will no longer allow the use of paypal because of their laser power rules so Lazerer.com uses a place called "Billing Support System" to process their CC purchases that they can't put through paypal.

Fortunately "Billing Support System" has a complaint ticket process of which I filled out a complaint yesterday and miracles of miracles I suddenly had a response from Lazerer.com stating they will ship out my laser I ordered before April 4th.

Talk about slow motion, poor customer support and still callous even after their CC processing partner is on their butt about it, Lazerer.com takes the cake!

Lesson learned, other than definitely ordering some more modules from Rick down the road and some of the people's here builds (& maybe o-like again who were good and sent the 650nm 250mW I ordered relatively quick & seems really good make for the price) I think I'll start building my own.

Oh one other place I forgot to mention that I ordered from was Fasttech. They certainly are fast as I ordered a PLP405 200mW 405nm Royal Purple Laser Pointer and got it very quickly but was disappointed when it seemed less powerful than a supposed (probably overspec) 5mW 405nm pen I got off of ebay for $4.

Maybe it really is 200mW and the ebay one was ridiculously overspec but we shall see once I get in my 3.7W Laserbee LPM I ordered a few days ago.

FastTech = FAILTech lately. I used to be a happy customer of theirs but my last 5 orders never shipped, never got an email about them not shipping and received fake tracking numbers. All 5 turned into PP disputes that I won but its a headache to do that and then have to reorder stuff elsewhere. Adds two months just to get a product

Wow Livinloud I guess should feel lucky that Fasttech shipped my order and quickly (albeit I don't believe the wattage claim on the item till I am able to test it).

To be fair I should mention that between my Lazerer.com order (that I'm still waiting to be shipped) & ordering & receiving Rick Trent's excellent build I ordered a 1.6W 445nm from rayfoss.com.

The rayfoss not only came in a timely manor but is also very nicely built & works as advertised (it claims a 5 minute duty cycle but I haven't had it on continuously for more than a minute) so rayfoss seems to be an honest good place.

Miracles of miracles once again as I received my 532nm 100mW laser yesterday from Lazerer (and it only took a month for something they claimed was "in stock")!

It is nicely constructed and despite it's size has a shutter & key lock.

I received my LaserBee 3.7W USB LPM the other day and tested my new laser from Lazerer on it.

Low and behold it actually was what they claimed (or really very close). According to my LPM it's average is 95mW and a peak of 107mW.

Matrix

Atleast you only spend 50$, I lost 214$ fucking dollars. It worked for like 10 minutes until it wouldn't even turn on anymore. Then the guy told me he refused to take it back, I didn't pay through paypal so I was just 214$ less dollars.

Docta

Ah damn, saw a lot of recommendations for lazerer on here and just ordered one from them yesterday, wish i hadn't now.

Does anyone check the date of the OP? Alot of people used to recommend WL before they realize what a load of crap they were