Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DONE *** Feb. 9, 2008  NEW BluRay GB... *** D

woop

Re: Feb. 9, 2008  NEW BluRay GB...

is it too late to order now? the page says 100%, but it still lets you order

IgorT

woop said:
is it too late to order now? the page says 100%, but it still lets you order

I think 100% means, that we reached the minimum number.. As far as i know, there is no maximum.

So if it's not over yet, you can still order.. I believe today is the last day.

Daedal

IgorT said:
[quote author=woop link=1202605790/105#112 date=1205317281]is it too late to order now? the page says 100%, but it still lets you order

I think 100% means, that we reached the minimum number.. As far as i know, there is no maximum.

So if it's not over yet, you can still order.. I believe today is the last day.[/quote]

Correct :)

I meant to update the counter a while back... here's how these go for those who don't know:

We reach 100% then the 2-week notice starts counting... Today is the last day to order. For the sake of Laser_Freak, I will shut both of them off tomorrow morning as opposed to tonight.

Thank you all;
DDL

IgorT

Daedal said:
Today is the last day to order.
That's great!

This GB seemed to take forever.. Or maybe that was because i was looking, unlike with the previous one..

Can't wait to start playing with them! :)

I am seriously drooling for these.... :)

Dave

IgorT

xanatos said:
I am seriously drooling for these.... :)

Dave

Hehe, i know how you feel.. I was very inpatient, when my first two were stuck at the customs for a month..

Then i killed them, because i was using a PSU to power the driver, and felt even worse.. But at least i learned my lesson.. Only battery power from now on. And my diodes completelly stopped dying! :) I finaly feel confident enough to handle any diode.

Daedal

IgorT said:
[quote author=xanatos link=1202605790/105#117 date=1205438152]I am seriously drooling for these.... :)

Dave

Hehe, i know how you feel.. I was very inpatient, when my first two were stuck at the customs for a month..

Then i killed them, because i was using a PSU to power the driver, and felt even worse.. But at least i learned my lesson.. Only battery power from now on. And my diodes completelly stopped dying! :) I finaly feel confident enough to handle any diode.[/quote]

Well... not to mention the customs' idiocy with handling these things!! :-? :eek:

--DDL

Kenom

yeah am counting the seconds till this finishes. Now I know how everyone feels waiting for my barrels to finish.

IgorT

Daedal said:
Well... not to mention the customs' idiocy with handling these things!!  :-? :eek:

Yeah, i'd rather not think of that.. But i'm not worried, since you said you'd plaster them in ESD labels this time.. ;)

But don't overdo it tho.. It might make their curiosity worse.. As in "Hmm, why is this plastered in so many warning labels? Maybe they're trying to hide something?", and then they'll take them out again, and it'll turn into a customs office chansaw massacre.

Kage

Paid for 2 on 3-5-08. I hope that works! Was I too late?

IgorT

Kage said:
Paid for 2 on 3-5-08.  I hope that works!  Was I too late?

If you paid on 3.5.08, you paid one week before the GB ended... You have nothing to worry about.

Besides, Daedal would not allow payments, if it was over.

Daedal

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shit!!

Here's the response from the supplier:

Please hold your order,yesterday my supplier infom me PS3 lens price rise, I will let you know the new price later.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

We agree on a price and then I get this... I'll keep you all posted... :'( :'( :'(

--DDL

Daedal said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shit!!

Here's the response from the supplier:

Please hold your order,yesterday my supplier infom me PS3 lens price rise, I will let you know the new price later.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

We agree on a price and then I get this... I'll keep you all posted... :'( :'( :'(

--DDL

ZOMG FTW

just when I found enough money to buy one.... I guess ill cancel my order if the price raises a lot...

What??!  :mad: :-? :-/

Hope that it is not by mush :-/

IgorT

Oh come on! What the hell are they doing? I wonder if the price on their page is also going to change or if they are just trying to squeeze more money out of us, since they know how badly we want them..

Put some pressure on them. "Kindly" remind them of your agreement, and tell them, that you're afraid people are gonna cancel, if they don't hold up their end of the deal.

EDIT: Their page still says Buy 1+ Price $30, Buy 5+ Price $27.. I wonder what this is gonna turn into.