Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does this irritate anyone else?

So I go on aliexpress and I find this. So its a green 50mW 473nm laser. Not sure how that works out. Its just annoying (to me at least) how misguiding these sellers can be. I understand its china and all but just annoying. Can someone please direct me to some known legit sellers on aliexpress.

Thanks

I never use AliExpress, but just to be on the safe side I wouldn't order from them, but from a reputable company :)

Last edited:
aliexpress has nice stuff you just need to look for it. and greenlander, stop with the reputable shops thing. if we never first dip our toes in the water we would never be able to swim.

aliexpress has nice stuff you just need to look for it. and greenlander, stop with the reputable shops thing. if we never first dip our toes in the water we would never be able to swim.

Can you suggest any legit sellers?

Last edited:
hmmmm ill check in the morning. sort of tired now. vision tunneling... anyway ive found CNI resellers that are decent. my 405 in my sig was metered at 111mw and is an aliexpress champ. just dont expect cheap exotic pens. last 589 i saw was EXPENSIVE!

Things

Aliexpress is basically the Chinese eBay. They have a bunch of buyer protection, so you'd have to be trying pretty hard to find a bad seller. They basically don't give your money to the seller unless you confirm you've received the product & are happy with it. It also gives the seller strict deadlines for when the items need to be shipped and received by.

Aliexpress is basically the Chinese eBay. They have a bunch of buyer protection, so you'd have to be trying pretty hard to find a bad seller. They basically don't give your money to the seller unless you confirm you've received the product & are happy with it. It also gives the seller strict deadlines for when the items need to be shipped and received by.

Thanks for that.

Blord

It happens all the time. Like the 10x 515nm diode for hunderd buck or that cheap 589nm laser some time ago. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.