Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does my LM317 driver need a test load?

Giannis_TDM

There is no way to "log" a voice chat unless you record it and since it never happened there is no audio recording so go back to the little hole you live in. Don't you have drivers to work on?
Oh, nice personal insult about my living situation and yes, I am in contact with TI because I was likely sold defective ICs from LCSC. And we have logs of the messages from the aforementioned member although I do have to admit, It's basically his word against yours.

Giannis_TDM

Oh and sorry for the double post but since I got you on hand now I want to clarify no hard feelings mate.
Anyways, Since you mentioned drivers I thought I should update you on something. I have ordered components for 3 circular 3A buck V2 drivers. They are basically Ironed out at this point and work flawlessly. I ordered 'em because I've heard that you are gonna be doing kits soon. If you want I can make 1A boost circulars, Your call, just say if they will be of interest to you. If they are ill order PCBs for a run of 5 for starters. No need for any sort of payment from your side, Since I know you and I consider you a friend ill do the run without any sort of "down payment" or the like.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Sounds like hard feelings to me. But I'm used to people making up lies about me. And no I don't have interest in your drivers. Not anymore

Giannis_TDM

Sounds like hard feelings to me. But I'm used to people making up lies about me. And no I don't have interest in your drivers. Not anymore
Ok, your call. And no I didn't make up any lies, If the member did make up lies and told them to the whole staff team I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You just said you have logs to prove it which you do not. -_- It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done with it.

Giannis_TDM

You just said you have logs to prove it which you do not. -_- It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done with it.
And I said that those logs were just his word against yours so you do have a point, Look at my previous post. Again If I am wrong I do apologize.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well this is a first time you're actually apologizing so it's my duty to say that I accept it.

Giannis_TDM

Ok cool!, Also I got an Idea for you, For the 1A boost, I can make it small enough that I may be able to fit it into a single 17mm PCB WITH a battery charger and protection! No promises though. I'll look into it rn cause it sounds interesting.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I wasn't the first to derail it nor am I the only one who did. Although your train has crashed there was no civilian loss ;)

loreadarkshade

Inspired by Styro! I'm miffed at that guy for making such dangerous lasers and plastering it all over YouTube scaring the public what laser hobbyists can legally do, that rat faced guy is going to get our hobby outlawed, wait until I make a bigger badder more dangerous one for my YT channel!
Dude... get off his back. You just sound jealous to me. He literally warns people about how dangerous lasers are in every video. I love his videos. They are so informative. He literally inspires THOUSANDS of people to join YOUR hobby! If people do stupid things, that's on them, not him. Doesn't it make you happy getting new people interested in your hobby?

He recently even made a video about cheap eBay lasers and how they're very dangerous, warning the public. That sounds like he's helping the community to me! You sound angry and jealous.

"Wait until I make a bigger badder more dangerous one for my YT channel!" Oh my goodness..

He's super adamant about eye protection and everything. Even tests cheap ebay goggles to warn people. You're so toxic and negative!

LOL, you apparently didn't get my humor at all, welcome to LPF. If you had been around here longer, you would understand this is my standard stick, I always say that about all of his awesome creations, tongue in cheek. So, chill out. Because of your attitude I'm making my laser even bigger now! (because you don't seem to catch on, that was a joke too).

loreadarkshade

LOL, you apparently didn't get my humor at all, welcome to LPF. If you had been around here longer, you would understand this is my standard stick, I always say that about all of his awesome creations, tongue in cheek. So, chill out. Because of your attitude I'm making my laser even bigger now! (because you don't seem to catch on, that was a joke too).
okay, well my bad.. didn't sound like sarcasm and i didnt catch on. my apologies.

Ya, you just wait..... It's going to be wayyyy bigger than his :p Reality is, I have yet to building anything close to what he makes.

Wait until you see what Styro builds in 5 years, this last one will be a tinker toy, I bet.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Dude... get off his back. You just sound jealous to me. He literally warns people about how dangerous lasers are in every video. I love his videos. They are so informative. He literally inspires THOUSANDS of people to join YOUR hobby! If people do stupid things, that's on them, not him. Doesn't it make you happy getting new people interested in your hobby?

He recently even made a video about cheap eBay lasers and how they're very dangerous, warning the public. That sounds like he's helping the community to me! You sound angry and jealous.

"Wait until I make a bigger badder more dangerous one for my YT channel!" Oh my goodness..

He's super adamant about eye protection and everything. Even tests cheap ebay goggles to warn people. You're so toxic and negative!
The worship is strong with this one

:) well, who else to worship for wild high power lasers made from ebay parts? He is God. Although a bit reckless with his attitude, but I can be worse, you just wait. No, I'm kidding again, I don't think I will be topping him on that.