Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone have any experience with meierlight?

Well I've been looking at the meierlight website ( meierlight )
and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them because there are a couple of lasers they have that I'm very interested. Are they trusted, are there lasers up to spec, are there greens IR filtered etc?
Any help here is appreciated. :thanks:

I've never heard of them before...

Jerry

It seems very few people have. If you do a search for meierlight there isn't one result for the entire forum not one. It's weird though because I could swear that about a month ago someone was talking about meirlight. I can't remember what context it was mentioned in but I'm nearly positive the company was mentioned. I'm hoping someone has some good news on them because they have some great prices. For example this one. meierlight

If that 532 is actually up to spec and 1w $800 is a pretty good price.

Yeah that looks tempting and the specs say >1000mW
unless it's a typo (<) or exaggerated...

Jerry

Last edited:
Yeah that looks tempting and the specs say >1000mW
unless it's a typo (<) or exaggerated...

Jerry

I know. Based on the stuff they sell I feel like they are probably legit. They don't sell pointers or hand held lasers which is usually where you find the under spec crap. I'm hoping to get some good news on this company.

I have been in communications with Meierlight the past couple of days. Fang, one of their associates, assures me if I buy the $818 analogue green laser rated at one watt I will receive a laser >1450mw. I think I am going to get it. As soon as it arrives I will post a link here to a full review. Additionally, I inquired about one that they were selling for $850 that would do between 1700-1800mw..I have not heard back from him on this one but, if it is still available I think I will gladly spend the additional $32.

I have been in communications with Meierlight the past couple of days. Fang, one of their associates, assures me if I buy the $818 analogue green laser rated at one watt I will receive a laser >1450mw. I think I am going to get it. As soon as it arrives I will post a link here to a full review. Additionally, I inquired about one that they were selling for $850 that would do between 1700-1800mw..I have not heard back from him on this one but, if it is still available I think I will gladly spend the additional $32.

Wow. So far everyone seems to say that the lasers are very overspec. Well I think I have heard all I need to. I'm planning on making the purchase during the next month or so when I recover from the holiday spending :( as soon as I make the purchase and receive the laser I'll write a nice review.

EDIT- It's too bad they don't sell any hand held lasers because at these prices I would scoop one up in a heart beat.

Last edited:
I am wondering if it would be worth the effort to arrange a group buy with them...maybe we can get them to commit to a range of power like 1500-1700mw for $750 if we get three to five people to buy....if there is any interest in this PM me and we can start negotiating with them....I bet if we commit to 3 lasers we can get a better deal with dapsone guarantees on higher specs. If you read their mission statement on their web page they appear hungry to get a good name out there and start doing some A+ business.

Seems there's two of us right now considering a purchase soon...anybody else interested as well? I bet we can work this to our advantage....

Cheers!

I am wondering if it would be worth the effort to arrange a group buy with them...maybe we can get them to commit to a range of power like 1500-1700mw for $750 if we get three to five people to buy....if there is any interest in this PM me and we can start negotiating with them....I bet if we commit to 3 lasers we can get a better deal with dapsone guarantees on higher specs. If you read their mission statement on their web page they appear hungry to get a good name out there and start doing some A+ business.

Seems there's two of us right now considering a purchase soon...anybody else interested as well? I bet we can work this to our advantage....

Cheers!

I was just thinking the same exact thing. I would love to do a group buy from them.

Not me I found it right here :crackup:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/my-new-dhom-532-1w-labby-62717.html

@ Jmillerdoc Seriously I could be in for one of the 1800mW models on a GB...

If someone would be up for running the group buy I think this could be a good opportunity. Although there prices are already pretty damn impressive so I don't know how much cheaper we could get them to go even on a several thousand dollar group buy.