Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DJNY´s Lightsabres

Re: 473nm vs 650nm lightsabre

thats blasphemy we need the 445nm its our friend... you must have must have!

DJNY

thats blasphemy we need the 445nm its our friend... you must have must have!

I´m going to stand behind my 473nm for all eternity!
I´m waiting for the Arctic, but there is no hurry.

I couldnt understand who would want a light saber when you could get a laser:D:na:
Eh, I have decided, too Hell with the arctic, I am building my own, with more power!!!

Ref

This is George Lucas. I demand you delete this thread immediately, or you will be hearing from my lawyers.

:p

This is George Lucas. I demand you delete this thread immediately, or you will be hearing from my lawyers.

:p

Lol, good thing you had those lasers in your sig, I almost belived/-reped you:na:

Hahaha. A -rep is the biggest slap in the face an LPF member can give anyone. :D Maybe now instead of "failing" people I'll just yell "-rep!" lol. :D

EDIT; very cool vid, I too, will stand by the 473nm through this whole 445nm craze, I love the 473nm's clean dpss beam. :)

Last edited:

Hahaha. A -rep is the biggest slap in the face an LPF member can give anyone. :D Maybe now instead of "failing" people I'll just yell "-rep!" lol. :D

EDIT; very cool vid, I too, will stand by the 473nm through this whole 445nm craze, I love the 473nm's clean dpss beam. :)

Yeah the beams are great, but the color is epic as well, if you build a 445nm or get your arctic in use your 473nm side by side the 445nm, you will gain a new respect for 473nm, it looks like the green side of teal next to 445nm....

Exerd

There's a problem with the video. There is no clashing! ;)

Until we get the clashing to work, I'm afraid we only have lasers.

Hahaha. A -rep is the biggest slap in the face an LPF member can give anyone.

I've given it to a couple of people lately. It doesn't even do anything, does it? From what I can tell, it does nothing. One person gave it back to me because I handed it to them. :crackup:

I've given it to a couple of people lately. It doesn't even do anything, does it? From what I can tell, it does nothing. One person gave it back to me because I handed it to them. :crackup:

Lol, yeah I had a guy -rep me out of "retaliation". Funniest part was he said I was abusing the rep system:crackup:
No, negs dont do much unless the member giving them has alot of rep power, even then you'll only loose like one or two of your own power, now a noob will suffer more, usually 1 rep will put them into the red if they dont have any positives...

Ah, reading this I looked over and saw my CR2s that run my 473nm are charged :D yay.

And ya, I think I've managed to actually get +rep, I have 1-2 -reps but those are from spamming noobs.

Exerd

Lol, yeah I had a guy -rep me out of "retaliation". Funniest part was he said I was abusing the rep system:crackup:
No, negs dont do much unless the member giving them has alot of rep power, even then you'll only loose like one or two of your own power, now a noob will suffer more, usually 1 rep will put them into the red if they dont have any positives...

To tell you the truth, I think rewarding items like rep for posting can flaw the way certain people act on a forum.

They begin tailoring their post style so they can earn rewards, and some of those "nice posts" are just BS they pull from their hat.

Some people could care less, but then you get those that think their little meter actually dictates a character in the real world.

Oh geeze, I always seem to find pessimistic ways of looking at things. :D

Sorry to sidetrack.

Ah, reading this I looked over and saw my CR2s that run my 473nm are charged :D yay.

And ya, I think I've managed to actually get +rep, I have 1-2 -reps but those are from spamming noobs.

One of which were mine:beer:

The positive ones of course:D

Ref

Clear, telescoping 'rabbit ears'!

Thanks lol.

Also, can't you get those lasersabre things? They fit onto Wicked's smaller lasers, Evo's and Exec's. Last time I tried to contact them I don't think they ever answered, which tells me they are probably part owned by wicked... :crackup: :)