Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diodes Compilation - All Diodes Data In One Thread!

DTR

The thread is a sticky. Can't really bump it as it is always up top. Some of our stickies are getting a bit stale. If the info is not relevant or being updated probably should be pulled as a sticky. This one could be replaced with the diode wiki that is being worked on.

ARG

Some of our stickies are getting a bit stale. If the info is not relevant or being updated probably should be pulled as a sticky. This one could be replaced with the diode wiki that is being worked on.

Lasers Wiki

It's still in beta, I haven't had much time to work on it recently but I believe all the information in this thread and more is already there. There a few of us working on adding all the content onto it :)
I believe all the drivers have been added, there's a lot more diodes than drivers and I would like to add a chart for each diode so it takes a lot more effort :p
If you can't find what you're looking for send me a PM and I will add it ASAP.

I think a wiki would solve the problem with information getting out of date as anyone can add to it once it gets old.