Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale $15.00

Y thank you Dave for the fine report on my press comming from you that means a lot :bowdown:

Peace All...

I almost forgot to post this :yabbem:

I built a batch of modules over the weekend. :D

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-modules-modules-more-44008.html

Using Flaminpyro's diode press, I pressed 25 diodes into aiXiz modules flawlessly in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES !!!!!!:drool:

This ain't your mother's diode press :gj:

THANK YOU FLAMINPYRO :worthy:

Peace,
dave

So lemme get this straight: you have 2 different presses, right? One that presses the diode into an aixiz using a brass sleeve that screws on, and one that presses the diode out of the aixiz by screwing on the lens threads? And they're $15 each?

Is that all correct?

daguin

So lemme get this straight: you have 2 different presses, right? One that presses the diode into an aixiz using a brass sleeve that screws on, and one that presses the diode out of the aixiz by screwing on the lens threads? And they're $15 each?

Is that all correct?

I didn't even comment on the diode removal tool. It gets diodes out of an aiXiz in a few seconds without any damage to the diode.

Peace,
dave

You hit the nail right on the head both times !!! yes they are $15.00 each.
thanks for looking !

Is that all correct?

Tabish

How does this work???

For both the diode insertion / removal tools, do I need any other tools to make em work??

They work using the principal of the screw, with the diode insertion tool you place your diode on the head of the Aixiz module then screw the back collar of the diode press onto the Aixiz module, put the press block into the back collar put this assembly into a vise or a "C" clamp and squeeze if no vise or "C" clamp is around you could even use a large set of pliers I guess.
The diode removal tool works by scrwing it into where the lens screws in and then screwing the plunger inward that will conact the laser diode and push it out the back not dammaging it so if it's a good one you can reuse it. the tool needed for the remover is a 3/16 allen wrench.
hope this helps, there is nothing like the proper tool for the job and these are the ones, rember you will only have to buy these one time then your set !

Best Regards Pyro...

How does this work???

For both the diode insertion / removal tools, do I need any other tools to make em work??

I'ma need to get me a set of these. An inney and an outie, if you please. Where do I Paypal?

Tabish

They work using the principal of the screw, with the diode insertion tool you place your diode on the head of the Aixiz module then screw the back collar of the diode press onto the Aixiz module, put the press block into the back collar put this assembly into a vise or a "C" clamp and squeeze if no vise or "C" clamp is around you could even use a large set of pliers I guess.
The diode removal tool works by scrwing it into where the lens screws in and then screwing the plunger inward that will conact the laser diode and push it out the back not dammaging it so if it's a good one you can reuse it. the tool needed for the remover is a 3/16 allen wrench.
hope this helps, there is nothing like the proper tool for the job and these are the ones, rember you will only have to buy these one time then your set !

Best Regards Pyro...

Cool. I like how your removal tool uses the modules threads and doesn't damage the diode.

You should post a video of it maybe.

WOW, this little things works like charm. This make so easy and secure inserting & removing diodes that the first time you will be inserting/removing diodes just for fun, and thinking about the times you hadn't this sweeties...

I ordered one, and have ordered again, I couldn't live without this in case it gets lost...

Seriously, This things are little wonders... :yh:

Thanks Flaminpyro, good job man !!!

Last edited:
Please PP to laserggw@gmail.com they are $15.00 each shipping to west cost $2.00 east coast $3.00 overseas $4.00 Thanks for looking ! these are Sweeet ! I know you will be pleased with the new ease at which you can set and remove diodes, you will be scratching your head :thinking: in wonderment as to how you got along with out them befor !
Check out my other Laser Tools for sale here. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-laser-tools-44115.html

Best Regards All...

I'ma need to get me a set of these. An inney and an outie, if you please. Where do I Paypal?

Please PP to laserggw@gmail.com they are $15.00 each shipping to west cost $2.00 east coast $3.00 overseas $4.00 Thanks for looking ! these are Sweeet ! I know you will be pleased with the new ease at which you can set and remove diodes, you will be scratching your head :thinking: in wonderment as to how you got along with out them befor !
Check out my other Laser Tools for sale here. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-laser-tools-44115.html

Best Regards All...

$32, payment sent.

daguin

Another 5 diodes pressed flawlessly in less time than it took me to walk out to the workshop.

OK! I'll shut up (for awhile)

Peace,
dave

No No you can say all you want in my threads Dave, They are open to all for good or bad responses, that way I know if I need to change or improve something to better suit everyone, thanks so much for your comments ! :wave:
please shut up for only about ten minutes then continue talking LOL

Another 5 diodes pressed flawlessly in less time than it took me to walk out to the workshop.

OK! I'll shut up (for awhile)

Peace,
dave

HTID

Hi Jeff, can you put me down for 3 press tools ( 2x innies, and 1x outie :p) all shipped to Europe, cheers Rob