Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale $15.00

I'm going to have to pick one of these up Payday!

I've been using my vise, and a 3mm socket. It works but every time I do it I expect to pop it open to find I've bent the pins on my "$60" Diode

Yep that is what caused me to make my first diode press, I was pressing a $60.00 405 diode and cut off one of the pins so I went out to the shop and made my first diode press, well there has been 100's of diodes since and I have not cut one diode pin since that day :D

I'm going to have to pick one of these up Payday!

I've been using my vise, and a 3mm socket. It works but every time I do it I expect to pop it open to find I've bent the pins on my "$60" Diode

DTR

Jeff just wanted to thank you for the new additions to my tool collection. The new 3.8mm and 9mm presses work great. Nice addition to your offerings. They are a tool any laser enthusiast should have.:beer:

p1019412.jpg

Last edited:

geo-r

Self centering diode press for sale $15.00 + shipping. if you don't want to ruin that $60.00 diode you should have one of these.

Made from carbon steel for long time usage with a brass sleeve that screws right onto you Aixiz head.

A new addition now they come in 3.8mm 5.6mm and 9mm

20pujcl.jpg

And when that diode turns into an LED and you want to remove it you can use one of these to get it out, even if your taking out a good diode
it will not hurt the diode during removal, and the best thing you'll never need to buy another one this one will last a lifetime !
click> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/diode-press-sale-pushes-out-diode-42614-3.html#post559783

Check out this thread> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/flaminpyros-stuf-67118-2.html#post966672

How much it cost to ship this to Cyprus?

Jeff just wanted to thank you for the new additions to my tool collection. The new 3.8mm and 9mm presses work great. Nice addition to your offerings. They are a tool any laser enthusiast should have.:beer:

p1019412.jpg

A new thread will soon be up and it will look like this>

set No.1
One each 3.8 5.6 & 9mm steel press tools and one brass aligning collar to fit a Aixiz style module $39.00 set.

set No.2
One each 5.6mm steel press tool with brass aligning collar and one 5.6mm diode extractor tool $31.00 set.

set No.3
One each 3.8 5.6 & 9mm steel press tools and one brass aligning collar to fit a Aixiz style module, and a
5.6mm diode extractor tool $46.00

set No.4
One each 3.8 & 9mm steel press tools and one brass aligning collar to fit a Aixiz style module $28.00

Hi-

dtr gave me this link/contact after requesting to purchase one 3.8mm laser diode press & 2ft each of red and black silicone 26AWG wire. Please email an invoice & payment info. I don't know how PM's work on this site, so email is preferred.

Many thanks! LaserLars

Can I buy one of the diode presses without going through ebay? (Saves you having to hand over a percentage of the sale too).

According to ebay shipping the item to The Netherlands it's 18$ which is a bit rediculous because the item costs 15$.

If the shipping is that high a friend of mine can get it shipped on his FedEx. You'd just print off a waybill and they'd come with a box and stuff.

Sorry for bumping an old thread. bought one and it shipped really fast.
Looks great so far.
However I'm not using an aixis holder but a small collimator.
The sleeve with the screw terminal does not fit over this.

Any ideas? :/ I really need to get these diodes recessed and pressed in firmly.
Before I got the diode press the diodes ended up being lose ish inside of the housing

Last edited:

DTR

Just click on the "add to cart" under the item you want then you go to a screen where you can either pay via paypal or pay without paypal via a Credit/Debit card.:beer:

Last edited:
I have been using sockets and slats in my vise forever so I grabbed one, Thanks. :paypal:

Last edited: