Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dinodirect warning

ZOE

Esmits, I saw ur tube too,really sorry for ur experience,but on ur comments,u mean Dinodirect had done sth to make up ,right?And I think Crashpc is proffesional ,u 2,so ok,smile!

glaser

I came here yesterday,saw the invitation of free laser testing from DinoDirect,that's cool,maybe you guys can take a look,and I also saw the video,yes,some unhappy thing happend,so I am also confused,cause I also think DDis real and good ,so let's talk about after you guys saw the thred

Well i STILL havent got a laser through :mad:

But i managed to downgrade my order to a 100mw one to save some of the money :undecided:

I feel a paypal dispute comming on :crackup:

......... Its madness !!!! lol

Have seen the vedio,lol!funny!!
More ivedio for your change one??Good?

um..........what??? :wtf:

Also, irrelevant, mostly, but I just noticed that DinoDirect is advertising on Urban Dictionary :crackup: .

"So that's what a *lewd term* is...huh"
"Oh wow! I'd LOVE a hihg powered laser!"

That's bad news, little kids looking up what-not on urban dictionary will be drawn to buy a 50mW laser from some site without any know how about safety. I might be over-reacting, but it just sounds like bad Ju-Ju.

Last edited:
:) it suddenly got shipped after I told them i was going to start a dispute with paypal ... funny that XD

ideas

For those who would consider buying from Dinodirect

I found these DISCOUNT COUPONS :D (yes I gave it a try and ordered a 100mW laser, just for giving them a try)

SAFE12
12% off, which is for the whole category of Safety& security

ELECTRONIC15
15% off, which is for the whole category of Electronics

spring2010 (!!!) ;)
10% off whole store

Thanks for the coupons, man. Mind changing the thread title? I thought there was something wrong/bad with the company when I read "warning".

Beware of DinoDirect. I recently got scammed by them. Went thru Paypal so thank God they don't have my credit card info. $64 of my money went off to China. I did'nt get the green laser I paid for. They just took my money and flipped me off. Webseach 'dinodirect ripoff'. You'll read other stories like mine. DinoDirect has an office in Palo Alto,Ca. I checked with the Better Business Bureau in that area. The BBB gave DinoDirect an 'F' rating and explains the rating thusly...
Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Browsing through the DinoDirect website is a bit slow, prices decently placed. I like the gift idea, but I have not bought anything from DinoDirect yet. I'll put this into consideration.

Like I advised,websearch 'DinoDirect ripoff'. I wish I had done that before sending my money off to China. After I ordered and paid for a green laser at DinoDirect I got the usual,syrupy thankyou reply. Much later while I'm waiting for delivery DinoDirect emails me,tells me the product is not in stock. That's when I websearched 'DinoDirect ripoff' and found I'm not alone as re the out of stock trick. What happens is the U.S. (or other) customer ends up on a never-ending merry go round of emailing while in China DinoDirect people are laughing at the stupid American while they eat bird's nest soup.

Another trick DinoDirect uses is to post their own fake posts at websites hailing DinoDirect's wonderful,inexpensive products,fast delivery,etc. At DinoDirect's website,click on the green laser-customers' responses. They're fake. Now you know what's going on.