Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dinodirect 100mw laser customs

I live in Australia Melbourne and I might buy a 100mw laser from dinodirect will it get through customs successfully or just get put in the bin?

90% sure, you'll never receive it.

Send me a PM, i'll give you something.

Last edited:
They will let modules through. So order a host and heat sink, then a module, and put it together yourself. Its not that hard.

AUSBEN

Try dragonlasers.com and cni lasers. Dragon lasers uses TNT shipping and not to sure about cni lasers but contact them and find out.

AUSBEN

I hope you know that the laser that guy ordered was
a orange laser. Orange lasers are not stable.

Check other dragon laser reviews you will see.

Last edited:
Plenty of people have CNI built 589's (which is what DL sells.. CNI lasers.) that work just fine. I believe Aryntha got one that was overspec by nearly 200% but that was direct from CNI or through one of glenns groupbuys.. Not from DL. I think you haven't even read that thread.. The laser not being anywhere near spec was only the tip of the iceburg concerning the problems with DL.

We already went through this on the other thread.

Here's someone else who had a 'wonderful' experience with DL's customer service recently.. Just so you'll quit blaming it on rhd's 589.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/recieved-my-dl-hu-400mw-62023-2.html#post919521

Last edited:

AUSBEN

lol your acting as if dragonlasers is stealing money.

Look at other laser sellers none of them are perfect,

End Of Story.

So far they've taken $52 of RHD's money... So yes. right now, that's exactly what they're doing. The laser he bought was $618.69. They only refunded him $566.43.

And your correct, none of them are perfect. However bad service is one thing. Not giving full promised refunds is another thing entirely.

AUSBEN

Also,

Dragon lasers customer service is good what are you going on about.
Have you ever brought from dl?

Last edited:

DJNY

Good service?

Read the thread and tell me that was good service.

We´re talking about two lasers in the thread, one was $600, the other (Hulk) >$1000. Read the lines before you start defending DRAGONLASERS.

You got a good one? Fine for you.

According 589nm being very unstable, this was long time ago, and especially with the 593.5nm wavelength.

Also,

Dragon lasers customer service is good what are you going on about.
Have you ever brought from dl?

I think we need to focus on the OP rather than have a debate over DL...:can:

Back on topic..You could look in the Buy, Sell, & Trade OR maybe look at some kits in the Laser Pro Shop.
Whatever you decide please make sure to get some laser safety glasses to suit.

Last edited: