Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Deep BLUE BURNING BEAMS of DOOM!

Spoz

I think thats the first time Ive ever seen anyone impressed by a laser NOT popping a balloon...

jbtm

I think thats the first time Ive ever seen anyone impressed by a laser NOT popping a balloon...

Its sad because its blue...I had plans to see if I could do a long-range pop to a 66" balloon I have, but its blue X_X

Fun to see your girl behind the camera is amused by it. My parents freak about me using lasers even with the glasses...I have OD-4 glasses and until I get my WL (hopefully) I point my blue at the wall. My blue at 900mA to my glasses, is far darker than my 5mw red...Which my glasses don't block. If I had to take a guess the dot is maybe showing as a 0.1mw or lower, very dim comparing to my red 5mw and red 1mw. I just want higher OD because even though I never encounter a time where i had reflection back at me, you never can rely that it wont happen.

these lasers pop red, green, purple, black, and orange balloons almost instantly, while blue, white, and yellow don't seem to pop very easily.