Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Death of eyes.

wow, you could kinda tell it hurt his eyes. its a little scary that hes pointing it that close to his face without goggles

The comment:

"Really, its cool to go blind. Good job keeping your customers safe and promoting stupidity. When lasers are banned I hope you find other things to sell..."
By HitShane.

Damnit. Warnlaser did lost some respect now uh..?

I saw that, but the original comment had been deleted due to too much neg rep :)

The comment:

"Really, its cool to go blind. Good job keeping your customers safe and promoting stupidity. When lasers are banned I hope you find other things to sell..."
By HitShane.

Damnit. Warnlaser did lost some respect now uh..?

They never had any......:whistle:

Jerry

Yep! Agree with all you guys. Warnlasers had overpriced crape anyways ;)

Sadly this seems to be a 'thing' already, at least on youtube. The internet is littered with vids of people lighting cigarettes, cigars, pipes, bongs etc with their cool new layzers. I think the ones that scare me the most are people lighting glass pipes. A reflection off of the shiny glass, at that range...

I just left a comment on YouTube about the dangers of looking at the dot. Most people don't even know about that. I learned it here on LPF.

Sure, but they're still giving lasers a bad name. If you can't respect them, you shouldn't have the ability to possess them in my opinion.

Back