Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealings with Paul (paul1598419)

jnrpop

Just had another module made for me by Paul, this time 495nm!

As always Paul was extremely kind and helpful, and even acted as a sort of shipping relay with something else I was ordering from the states.

Glad i found this thread :D

I have to Chime in here and pay my respect to Paul too on the amazing effort he puts in to help members out and offer his service/advise and building experience.

Paul really helped me out recently :beer:, he organised and sent me a package which, ended up being a complete headache for him, due to the fact it contained a few parts from a few places from other sellers too. All in all, with alot of patience and a new printer :crackup:, he got it posted and was kind enought to let me know that the postage was cheaper than i originally paid for, therefore sending me back the difference!! Just a very honest and kind guy!! Happy to lend a hand Paul if you need anything organised here in Europe :beer:

Cheers again,
J

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can also vouch for Paul. :) He is indeed a very kind and helpful member, and also is a credit to the forum. :beer:

Ah, shucks. :crackup: Thank you for the very kind words. It truly is appreciated. I do care about the members here and do my best to help out where ever I can. Thank all of you for being so kind to me.

Hi, Yes he has done a wonderful job evaluating these new diodes that came out lately. Great to have an asset here on the forum always appreciated from members. Keep up the good work .

Rich:)