Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkLasers .com about to launch!

Holy crap man it sounds like your taking over the laser industry ;)

I love the sound of it. Everything you need to build (or have built) a laser all in one place. Let's hope the FDA doesn't start snooping around.

Close...

This Web site coming soon will be LITERALY a one-stop-shop EXCEPT i am NOT selling complete lasers on this site.

That will be done here for a while longer, and then when darklasers is functional and jayrobs kits/lenses and the o-like modules are in stock, along with all the mentioned driver/diodes/accesories, i will NO LONGER build lasers.

Im sure you can understand why. Tech_Junkie "now banned :crackup:" threatedned to direct the FDA str8 to my threads. so im not gunna risk it, the bussiness in lucrative enough as is.

It sucks i know, but you wont see me leaving to jail anytime soon lol, im taking over the US market someday ya know... so remember the name guys. things are already in motion.

Dark Lasers

Way to go! If you need any help with design or images let me know and I'll help you ;)

Seems you're making this laser job your top priority ;) Too bad you're not gonna sell complete lasers anymore. So the laser building service is going to disappear?

Honestly, this is good to hear. I was just about to make sure you had read about Mohrenberg's saga with the FDA to make sure you knew what you were getting into if you were going to be selling complete lasers, but apparently you do, so no need. :beer:

But anyway, good luck with the shop/sales/etc, competition is good for consumers.

Also, my wife grew up in Asheville (I grew up not far from Statesville, as well), good to see someone else from the area.

Wow, she grew up in hippyville huh? lol, j/k we kall Asheville hippyville.

Thats nice to know though, its a beautiful place isnt it!

And read my last post. talk about the complete laser FDA thing

Dark Lasers

Way to go! If you need any help with design or images let me know and I'll help you ;)

Seems you're making this laser job your top priority ;) Too bad you're not gonna sell complete lasers anymore. So the laser building service is going to disappear?

Not immediately....

Neko you know web-design?

You need to PM and we gotta talk,phone 2 phone. i got a BUNCH of questions! lol

And i can pay you ;)

Thanks man,

Dark Lasers

Dark, I've been watching you ever since you first offered your build service, and ever since I saw your blowout sale go on, I wondered if you were going to setup a store.. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you're going for it! You will definitely see business from me and I'm sure many others as well! Good luck with the shop! I can't wait to see the new site!

Tyler

That sounds good, I'm in need of some good shades, and I do hate waiting 2 weeks for shipping from China.

Gata

Close...

This Web site coming soon will be LITERALY a one-stop-shop EXCEPT i am NOT selling complete lasers on this site.

That will be done here for a while longer, and then when darklasers is functional and jayrobs kits/lenses and the o-like modules are in stock, along with all the mentioned driver/diodes/accesories, i will NO LONGER build lasers.

Im sure you can understand why. Tech_Junkie "now banned :crackup:" threatedned to direct the FDA str8 to my threads. so im not gunna risk it, the bussiness in lucrative enough as is.

It sucks i know, but you wont see me leaving to jail anytime soon lol, im taking over the US market someday ya know... so remember the name guys. things are already in motion.

Dark Lasers

I understand, I wouldn't risk it either. But still everything you could possibly need for a laser in one place is gonna be awesome.

I don't doubt you will own the US market one day ;)"The wheels are in motion"

Thank you for th complement everyone, You all have my word that I will offer CONSISTENT fast, courious service, with a descent return policy "minus diodes/drivers" their too delicate.

But it truly will be a ONE stop shop.

I've already got stock of 4x's and 6x's on the way!!! no more GROUP BUYS!!!! 3 days and you could have a 6x... sweet huh.

The layout will be very familiar, as it uses a similiar template to hightechdeals and modwerx.

And dont forget... DOMESTIC orders of o-like modules will be redirected to darklasers.com "me" in the near future.

The website should be viewable within a few days. i want to have some stock before i launch.

I will sell all the usual stuff too, flex's, phr's, lpc's, lcc's, 4x's, 6x's, and soon, 8x sleds.

Plus an antire barrage of laser accesories, all shipped right from me, here in NC, USA. East COAST. And you ALL know i do good business. so expect very competetive pricing.

But my intentions are to undercut NO ONE. if anyone feels i am crossing any lines, or ruining you bussiness... please Talk to me about it, i would rather resolve the issue, and maybe work together that to be angry at one another...

If i had it my way, i'd do bussiness with EVERYONE!! but there are certain things that prevent this sadly.

But i am lucky to have found, and made relationships with the incredible members/dealers/and suppliers overseas that are making this MEGA SHOP possible!

@MEATBALL! your names Tyler? So is mine!

Dark Lasers

I understand, I wouldn't risk it either. But still everything you could possibly need for a laser in one place is gonna be awesome.

I don't doubt you will own the US market one day ;)"The wheels are in motion"

They certainly are sir! ;)

you just wait.

I WILL deliver...

Dark Lasers

Mexawy

Good luck with you r website!
if there is any problem with your website
i can Help You :cool:

Well tyler maybe one day you'll find some hosts that comply with the fda's standards and you can offer something the other sites don't and make some business for youself. Btw order some beasts for your website, I'm sure if you sold them ina few months you'd fetch a bit of money :) or you could offer them in kits for your site? Just a thought to help you out. And get me my hosts :) (I'm buying two now)

buying two what??? i already got you your host. or are u talkin bout somethin else???

I wont be dealing with the FDA, im selling EVEYTHING ANYONE could need to build a laser. including kits.

I WILL be selling pot-moddable "5mW" green builds though. ^_^ they will be pot modable up to 50mW's. but i wont say that on the website. people will just have to know its potmoddable, or someone should make a REVIEW of one here on LPF ;)

and i can sell 5mW red "pot moddable" lasers too... pot moddable all the way to 250mW... can anyone say LPC diode? :D

Trust me, i have my ways around the FDA

I can ship the pre-built laser of ANY color/strength as long as the host unscrews into 2 peices. and you will be sent two seperate packages at the same time. this way NO-ONE can say i shipped a fully functional, ready-to-go laser above 5mW's

sound good guys???

I could also probably do complete green builds too and lower the POT on the modules, and then ship you the laser and you'd just have to turn the pot back up.

Dark Lasers

HIMNL9

Hey, you're discriminating us, selling only in the U.S. ..... shame to you !

J/K, OFCOURSE :D ..... all my best auges and good luck for your site and business :beer:

Only a suggestion (but i think your custom inspectors are not so bastard like our ones) ..... if you send kits and lasers in 2 parts, be sure that the buyer have received the first part, before send the second one ..... probably, in the U.S. this can't happen, but here, can also happen that custom office compares all the contents of different packages sent from a single seller to a single buyer, for check for illegal items (and here they normally keep packages from outside country from 15 to 25 days in custom deposit, before let them pass ..... :p)