Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkArmyOfOne/DAOO/LASERMASTER/Tyler Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlar

When this thread first opened, and the ensuing days, I thought the same thing. But then I read a lot of the threads on that hack forums and, IDK.

It would be quite the elaborate hoax. I don't know if DAoO has that many brain cells left to pull it off. I mean there are dozens of members over there weighing in, for and against, with much different join dates, reps, and a complete history of their own posts.

daguin

SS is not a builder. If he suddenly starts selling lasers, made from available kits, we'll know. Otherwise, his info checks out for now.

Peace,
dave

Helios

Well.... I actually have the feeling hes still here:shhh:......like right here:tsk:

Do you realize how illogically elaborate of a plan that scenario requires...

He creates an alter ego on Hackforums in January 2010 bides his time creating posts and threads under both of his accounts including over 2000 posts as solidsnake. Puts up a website himself but claims its due to the work of his alter ego and then comes the LPF as his alter ego to ask about himself and decides to take down his own website that is currently making him enough money to cover his living expenses. Then on hackforums he starts a thread calling out his own alter ego and fakes PMs and proceeds to beg others and offer others money to put his website back online even though he is solidsnake himself and put up the first website on his own. All of this for the end game goal of what?

The solidsnake there is the same solidsnake here because as soon as the website went down discussion that included the members involved started on HF. If it was just DAOO posing as solidsnake here than the discussion with solidsnake defending himself on HF would not have happend....unless you believe the scenario above where he is fighting with himself....

I have no affiliation with either parties in fact I wasnt even here when DAOO was around but I think its unfortunate when someone came here, listened to our advice, and hurt his reputation on a forum where he is very active by taking down a website selling dangerous lasers irresponsibly and then people start to attack this person. Unless someone has evidence or reason for accusations I just dont see them being necessary.

Last edited:
^^^I might be wrong, but what I meant, and what I think Xtrm2Rick means is that daoo is probably just following what is happening here.

Helios

^^^I might be wrong, but what I meant, and what I think Xtrm2Rick means is that daoo is probably just following what is happening here.

In that case yes I am sure that is happening but to me that doesnt seem odd at all. If I knew there was a forum discussing me I would be watching too :tinfoil:

In that case yes I am sure that is happening but to me that doesnt seem odd at all. If I knew there was a forum discussing me I would be watching too :tinfoil:

Counts enough for me. That's why I keep calling the cockroach, a cockroach:)

Helios

Why didn´t they ban Taylor from HF? :thinking:

That website is aimed to encourage illegal and dangerous activities...so he fits in quite well I would assume. I joined just so I could watch this whole thing unfold and its a pretty vile and VERY immature place.

Status
Not open for further replies.