Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dark lasers phr sale!!

I haven't seen the prices, but you can send a sled from the USA to the UK for less than $3

Grix

Why don't you set a fixed shipping cost on each item instead of using the usps calculator thingie?

I haven't seen the prices, but you can send a sled from the USA to the UK for less than $3

No i cant unfortunately.

Why don't you set a fixed shipping cost on each item instead of using the usps calculator thingie?

Because postage is different by distance. if i had a set price only, i would either be overcharging the customer, or losing money

I think I just bought out your last rkcstr drivers :beer:
Great prices on everything there. I almost bought a diode press and a all of your green modules, but I will wait for the more powerful modules to show up.
....will the batteries be in soon as well?

awsome coldstl.

You should have bought the modules. but in 3-6 days, i WILL have 150mW modules in stock, and 100mW modules.

And i only have 1 diode press.

There will be batteries very soon ;) and chargers :)

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Wow! They arrived today.That's a nice way of packaging the diode too, BTW. ESD protection still? +1 for creativity!
I'll be watching out for those higher power green modules too.

Thanks.

I pack everything superiorly, so nothing gets damaged. I've NEVER had someone recieve a broken ANYTHING. and it's because i take my time, and spend the etra few cents to use ESD bags, with bubble wrap, and high quality bubble mailers with ever single edge sealed tightly with tape. never lost and item out of a package either ;)

So my efforsts have been worth it!

And I told ya! 2-4 days ANYWHERE in the continental USA! And you got it that fast using first class mail! Next time you order tell me before hand, and i will give you a coupon for free priority upgrade, for the price of fist class mail. and I bet it makes it to you in 2 days flat!

Tyler - Dark Lasers