Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Danefex

Dan went beyond my expectations especially in the customer support department I highly recommend his services ill be posting a full review but I just had to give him some positive feedback
Thanks Dan hope to see what else you come up with :beer:

Yea I'm pretty sure what lense are you using? Either way I'm pretty sure your going to have a rectangular beam

I Third this! He is a swell guy who knows what hes doing and does it well.

@Tikilaser: Yes. There is a rectangular shape to the output. Its not as bad as the m-140 but it is rectangular, so no worries there :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words guys!! It's been a pleasure to meet & deal with you all as well!

:beer:

I'll fourth the motion and pass it, Dan is one the coolest guy on here I been dealing with him going on 4 years
now and there is no one I rather deal with, a real human, not like the fake humans :crackup:

:beer:

Last edited:

sinner

I'll fifth this, i still own you a host dan..

i'll soon send you one when i get a larger barrell made :D

+2 for Danefex. He was very helpful and answered all questions I had for him. I was hesitant to buy from anyone on forums but i would do business with him again. And I will! 200mW 532 in a v2!

:beer: Cheers!

(I am not sure if I am supposed to make a thread for Danefex but i figured i would just add my input here. If i need to change it and make my own thread i can.)

I guess if you disagreed with the general consensus of this thread you could start a new one but I think your In the right spot :beer:

Last edited:
I recently decided to go with dan for my first LPF purchase. So far he answered all my inquiries and now i'm patiently waiting for my 1W and 2W+ laser order. :)