Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dancing Obama Outside BBC London :o)

are you really that sure that 9/11 is a conspiracy? i doubt it but you are entitled to your own opinion... it just seems like your kinda obsessed about it.. i honestly don't think it is a conspiracy, because if you look back into history these types of attacks are quite common, especially against embassies and government buildings.. but then again.. you could argue they are conspiracies too..

but every one has their own views! -Adrian

Here we go again...Yes Obama is a puppet and yes 911 was a inside job...inside a radical muslim/eastern fanatical douche bag elitists brain...

Again I say just be glad it wasn't your country harboring douche bag training camps

Jaseth

are you really that sure that 9/11 is a conspiracy? i doubt it but you are entitled to your own opinion... it just seems like your kinda obsessed about it.. i honestly don't think it is a conspiracy, because if you look back into history these types of attacks are quite common, especially against embassies and government buildings.. but then again.. you could argue they are conspiracies too..

but every one has their own views! -Adrian

I think the only thing Wes is sure of is that the World is a scary place and a lot of evil guys everywhere are planning to take his teddy bear and pee on it.

diachi

Has anyone ACTUALLY done any reading into this ? If Osama Bin Laden REALLY had something to do with 9/11, do you really think that the US Government would have let his family jet about in private planes ABOVE the US in the hours and days after 9/11?

Another thing, Sadam Hussein had NOUT to do with 9/11, Bin Laden HATED him , couldn't stand the man because he was against a completely muslim country.

Could a man on DIALISIS hiding in caves REALLY plot such a thing ?

The US Government knew for YEARS that "Al Qaeda" were planning to use planes as " Missiles ".

Kerosene melting steel? Steel doesn't melt till around 1800-2000*C, kerosene burns at 800*C, no way that could have caused a building to collapse.

Yes it's a shame that around 3000 innocent people died. But please remember, the Americans wiped out TWO cities full of innocent people just 64 years ago.

Let's face it , terrorism is the perfect excuse for SO many things, reducing our freedoms, reducing out privacy. BUSH blamed just about EVERYTHING on terrorism and used it as an excuse to pass new laws.

Now to Obama: At first, I though WOW I'd vote for this Obama guy, why was this ? Because he is so damn charismatic, he KNOWS how to get the people going doesn't he? It makes the PERFECT front man or pawn, someone who can influence people easily. Obama could tell you that the sun went round the earth and you'd probably agree with him! That's the kind of guy you want to be your frontman or your pawn. He's done just about NOTHING he planned to do so far.

Boy scout training how to spot and hunt terrorists ? What does that sound like ? HITLER YOUTH ! Randomly spying on people in their own homes? NAZIs AGAIN!

Economic crisis ? perfect excuse to bring in a one world bank and electronic money isn't it ? It would sure prevent it from happening again. Economic crisis created deliberatley by the leaders of the world ( IE the CEOs or whatevers of banks and oil companies ? )

Trust me, things aren't going to get better any time soon.

READ THESE BOOKS/WATCH THESE VIDS:

Dude Where's My Country ? Michael Moore
Nineteen-eighty-four - George Orwell
Read about Nazi Germany during WW2.
Watch the obama deception

there are a load of other videos and books that are good, don't have time to list them

Hope I never offended too many people or made too many spelling mistakes.

[/RANT]

Hey Wes...
how many threads are you going to start about Conspiracy Theories on
the 9-11 Terorrist Attacks...

We know your views on 9/11 and African Americans ...
We have stated our views on your other threads....

What part of "we don't care what you think about 9/11 and we don't agree"
don't you understand...:thinking:

Getting a little fed up of you opening the same threads and quoting the same drivel....

We've been there... we've done that... it's getting old.... get over it...

BTW... nice reputation status page (-35)... I see you are trying very hard to be a
contributing member of the Forum...:gj:

Jerry

They banned clove ( flVored cigarete) in USA.
That's so dumb they even goin to ban light, mild term on cigarette pack.

@Jerry, we can't get over with it because it's an historic moment of the USA, 9/11 is as known as Jesus,alah,bush & budha. Everyone heard of it.
But yeah hearing the same thing over and over is irritating.

-Ranged ( check dx new arrivals for the duck hat ^^)

Last edited:

diachi

Oooh , I never knew he had been posting threads like this a lot :(

Has anyone ACTUALLY done any reading into this ? If Osama Bin Laden REALLY had something to do with 9/11, do you really think that the US Government would have let his family jet about in private planes ABOVE the US in the hours and days after 9/11?

Another thing, Sadam Hussein had NOUT to do with 9/11, Bin Laden HATED him , couldn't stand the man because he was against a completely muslim country.

Could a man on DIALISIS hiding in caves REALLY plot such a thing ?

The US Government knew for YEARS that "Al Qaeda" were planning to use planes as " Missiles ".

Kerosene melting steel? Steel doesn't melt till around 1800-2000*C, kerosene burns at 800*C, no way that could have caused a building to collapse.

Yes it's a shame that around 3000 innocent people died. But please remember, the Americans wiped out TWO cities full of innocent people just 64 years ago.

Let's face it , terrorism is the perfect excuse for SO many things, reducing our freedoms, reducing out privacy. BUSH blamed just about EVERYTHING on terrorism and used it as an excuse to pass new laws.

Now to Obama: At first, I though WOW I'd vote for this Obama guy, why was this ? Because he is so damn charismatic, he KNOWS how to get the people going doesn't he? It makes the PERFECT front man or pawn, someone who can influence people easily. Obama could tell you that the sun went round the earth and you'd probably agree with him! That's the kind of guy you want to be your frontman or your pawn. He's done just about NOTHING he planned to do so far.

Boy scout training how to spot and hunt terrorists ? What does that sound like ? HITLER YOUTH ! Randomly spying on people in their own homes? NAZIs AGAIN!

Economic crisis ? perfect excuse to bring in a one world bank and electronic money isn't it ? It would sure prevent it from happening again. Economic crisis created deliberatley by the leaders of the world ( IE the CEOs or whatevers of banks and oil companies ? )

there are a load of other videos and books that are good, don't have time to list them

[/RANT]
Ha Finally Someone Agrees.

Hey Wes...
how many threads are you going to start about Conspiracy Theories on
the 9-11 Terorrist Attacks...

We know your views on 9/11 and African Americans ...
We have stated our views on your other threads....

What part of "we don't care what you think about 9/11 and we don't agree"
don't you understand...:thinking:

Getting a little fed up of you opening the same threads and quoting the same drivel....

We've been there... we've done that... it's getting old.... get over it...

BTW... nice reputation status page (-35)... I see you are trying very hard to be a
contributing member of the Forum...:gj:

Jerry
And there you go again !!
The Freaking Thread title is " Dancing Obama "
I can care less about what they are talking about in the Video, It's SUPPOSE TO BE HUMOROUS !!! Good Riddance.

daguin

And there you go again !!
The Freaking Thread title is " Dancing Obama "
I can care less about what they are talking about in the Video, It's SUPPOSE TO BE HUMOROUS !!! Good Riddance.

Ahhhh Funny . . .

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

diachi

I agree with the conspiracies, but I don't think you should keep posting different threads about the same things, I never knew that when I made my post. If you're going to do it, consolidate them all into one thread.

And as I also said, I still think it's horrible that 3000 people were killed, government plot or no government plot. Seriously , my solution to war/terrorism or mass murder: If two countries/group leaders have a falling out, we chuck their leaders in a boxing ring and let them dispute it the old fashioned way. No more guided missiles, planes, bombs, a boms.

mfo

Has anyone ACTUALLY done any reading into this ? If Osama Bin Laden REALLY had something to do with 9/11, do you really think that the US Government would have let his family jet about in private planes ABOVE the US in the hours and days after 9/11? For the right price perhaps? You know that the US is very close business partners with Saudi Arabia, and that Osama's family is all Saudi Arabian, right?

Another thing, Sadam Hussein had NOUT to do with 9/11, Bin Laden HATED him , couldn't stand the man because he was against a completely muslim country. I can agree there.

Could a man on DIALISIS hiding in caves REALLY plot such a thing ? Perhaps, or maybe his people.

The US Government knew for YEARS that "Al Qaeda" were planning to use planes as " Missiles ". True

Kerosene melting steel? Steel doesn't melt till around 1800-2000*C, kerosene burns at 800*C, no way that could have caused a building to collapse. Although steel won't melt at those temps, it does lose a lot of it's strength. Remember, when the term "melt" is used, this means turn into a liquid state. A metal don't have to melt to lose strength.

Yes it's a shame that around 3000 innocent people died. But please remember, the Americans wiped out TWO cities full of innocent people just 64 years ago. I agree 100%.

Let's face it , terrorism is the perfect excuse for SO many things, reducing our freedoms, reducing out privacy. BUSH blamed just about EVERYTHING on terrorism and used it as an excuse to pass new laws. Bush was (and still is) a jackass.

Now to Obama: At first, I though WOW I'd vote for this Obama guy, why was this ? Because he is so damn charismatic, he KNOWS how to get the people going doesn't he? It makes the PERFECT front man or pawn, someone who can influence people easily. Obama could tell you that the sun went round the earth and you'd probably agree with him! That's the kind of guy you want to be your frontman or your pawn. He's done just about NOTHING he planned to do so far. That's not true. He's been working since before he was even sworn into office to fix the economy. Nothing happens over night.

Boy scout training how to spot and hunt terrorists ? What does that sound like ? HITLER YOUTH ! Randomly spying on people in their own homes? NAZIs AGAIN! If you are not planning on blowing anything up, then you have nothing to worry about.

Economic crisis ? perfect excuse to bring in a one world bank and electronic money isn't it ? It would sure prevent it from happening again. Economic crisis created deliberatley by the leaders of the world ( IE the CEOs or whatevers of banks and oil companies ? ) No comment.

[/RANT]

You just stfu now and stop starting stupid threads like this! This isn't the place man.