Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DAC for RGB

Hello everyone.

Which DAC for laser projector with ********* software you advise me, to replace my Ishow?
I want to be economical, I can not spend too much money on it ...

Best Regards.
Juanma.

LSRFAQ

Hello everyone.

Which DAC for laser projector with ********* software you advise me, to replace my Ishow?
I want to be economical, I can not spend too much money on it ...

Best Regards.
Juanma.

Works with Spagh******* and comes with GLS software.

Gary, author of ********* already has one and has it working. SO he says on the Other Forum.

I've got two Riya, and I'm happy with them.

Steve

Last edited:
FYI--
when you see ******* it has replaced certain verbotten words we are not allowed to use--like

5exy or ***y
5paghetti or *********--
Kasio or *****

LSRFAQ has given you some very sound advice- personlly I would buy the GLS/riya bundle deal-- the dac can be used with much more-- PM coming with promo code

Most find that I-show was a waste of $$ - you could have found this out via a search

THE GLS/ riya deal is a good one and leaves you with lots of way to upgrade-later.

see the GLS review by Steve- you can pretty much take all he sez to the bank.

WE dont question Steve-- It was a bold move to ask him to review , as he would NEVER sugar-coat anything-- we are quite lucky to get help from him- afaik he is never NOT Busy--

He is also responsible for a lot we see at Sam's Laser FAQ

its our Bible -

hak

Last edited:
LSRFAQ has given you some very sound advice- personlly I would buy the GLS/riya bundle deal-- the dac can be used with much more-- PM coming with promo code

THE GLS/ riya deal is a good one and leaves you with lots of way to upgrade-later.

see the GLS review by Steve- you can pretty much take all he sez to the bank.

hak

Does anyone know if the GLS/riya can be used with quickshow? I checked the product site and have looked around, and I didn't find anything definitive.

hakzaw1, since I am about to purchase the LK-PD 500RGB PJ from jefferythe00, I was wondering if I could get a promo code for the GLS to help offset the cost?

And could someone post the link for the review for the GLS by steve?

Thanks

no.

the only thing that works with quickshow is pangolin's FB3.

Does anyone know if the GLS/riya can be used with quickshow? I checked the product site and have looked around, and I didn't find anything definitive.

hakzaw1, since I am about to purchase the LK-PD 500RGB PJ from jefferythe00, I was wondering if I could get a promo code for the GLS to help offset the cost?

And could someone post the link for the review for the GLS by steve?

Thanks

sorry the 20% discount ended when SELEM was over -which I had in my posts and threads- wont hurt to ask csshih if he will extend it for you-best NOT wait however.

Only PANGO DACS will work with their soft and their DACs will not with any other soft.

afaik

But craig sez his Riya will work also with LSX & LaserCam.

hak

i can personally verify LSX works with the RIYA dac that comes with GLS.

I have not tired it with lasercam and have no reason to doubt it would work, but if you need me to test, i will.

sorry the 20% discount ended when SELEM was over -which I had in my posts and threads- wont hurt to ask csshih if he will extend it for you-best NOT wait however.

Only PANGO DACS will work with their soft and their DACs will not with any other soft.

afaik

But craig sez his Riya will work also with LSX & LaserCam.

hak

That would be great Swami-- always better for me to NOT assume..

so-- even at full price of $170 this soft/dac buy is a smart move they are much better than the 'other' low cost softs--(you know who you are)
Many pros doing shows will run satilite PJs from their second laptop and these are commonly beams and atmospherics which do not require fast scan rates and GLS
would IMO be great for Sats and also to learn more about how all show softs work.

hak
BTW

Most who buy 100$ I-Show soft find it hard to even give away..and thus wasted $$.