Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cyparagon has too much free time LoL

Cyparagon has too much free time, or i do for finding this hee-hee.

ps.. cyparagon, if you read this please try to youtube your video of that awesome show you made. it's no longer available the other way

JLSE

He must have been plotting world domination that day...
His other two vids are cool, the 60W C02 vs webacam is
a gem. Erie reminder, but great none the less :beer:

Oh yes. I made that a few weeks ago as an addition to someone else's video with ink crackling.

If you're talking about the Sonata Arctica video, I just tried both the links (here and here) and they're both still valid for me. I tried to upload to youtube when I first made it, but the recoder that youtube uses screws up the image and the audio sync for some reason.

thats the one.... watching it now. thanks mucho. its one of the best shows i've seen. what software did you use?

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.:beer:

I used Pangolin's Showrider and Draw3D. They both come with the FB3 DAC. Phenomenal software. If you can conceive an idea, there's almost definitely a way to implement it in Showrider.

What sucks is that once you've upgraded to QS2, Showrider and the rest of the LA freak package won't work anymore.. the firmware update seems to have killed all that functionality for me anyway.

Oh yes. I made that a few weeks ago as an addition to someone else's video with ink crackling.

If you're talking about the Sonata Arctica video, I just tried both the links (here and here) and they're both still valid for me. I tried to upload to youtube when I first made it, but the recoder that youtube uses screws up the image and the audio sync for some reason.

WOW, now THAT video is outstanding.
Where does one go to learn how to do shows like this?
:can:

Morgan

^Is that another species of LaserSlug in your avatar mitbrown! :eek: Maybe a a LaserPillar?!

M
:)

^Is that another species of LaserSlug in your avatar mitbrown! :eek: Maybe a a LaserPillar?!

M
:)
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

It's actually just a big caterpillar :na: called a Hickory Horned Devil.
While it appears to be quite dangerous, (I wouldn't have dared to touch him at first)
he's actually totally harmless.

there's a thread about it here

edit: if only I still had photoshop...

Last edited:
:whistle:
laserpillar stalks it's prey in the night
S65zf5eA.jpeg

then UNLEASHES his PHOTONIC FURY on the least suspecting!!

38a5cJBz.jpeg

This was my first time using GIMP, thanks xStatiCa.