Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Customs take O-like lasers?

Tonga

Merged three consecutive posts

How do you know that?
Thanks,

Hey hold on with this guys and gals. I just went to the mail box and guess what just showed up?
I ordered this Spyder Arctic in mod November and I am now holding it in my hand. I'm blown
away I really thought it was a loss in customs and here it is WOW! I guess I'm one of the lucky
ones as it only took about a month and a half from order to arrival.
WOW!

This looks like a G2 Arctic. It has a fairly nice anodized finish, not quite as nice as what Fenix puts out. It is also EXTREMELY BRIGHT! I am happy to have it I really thought it was lost
to customs with all of the stories I've seen. Also the lenses and optics appear to be pretty clean no weird beam or distortion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny American laws... It's not allowed to import high powered lasers but it legal to buy high powered lasers inside the US...
LOL

High powered lasers can be imported as long as they meet FDA requirements.
All lasers made in America meet FDA requirements. It's not so odd once you know the facts

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think that one of the FDA requirements is that a pointer power is not over 5mw. I'm not talking about lab lasers or professional ones, but i'm talking about the kind of lasers that are discussed here.

Ash

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think that one of the FDA requirements is that a pointer power is not over 5mw. I'm not talking about lab lasers or professional ones, but i'm talking about the kind of lasers that are discussed here.
Well. We mostly discuss "portable lasers" rather than <5mW laser pointers, but c0ld is not going to rename the forum to PLF (portable laser forums). :eek: