Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom builds SALE!

They talk about how the AUSTRALIAN GUN CONTROL AGREEMENT OF 1996 has stopped mass shootings but that's a lie, they said it would stop crime but that's a lie.

Here's the trick, they say that zero RANDOM mass shootings have happened since the GCA1996......RANDOM so shootings before 1996 were random but shootings after GCA1996 are not random ?

Gun violence I have been told is in the news every day in Australia.
This weekend >

The truth is nothing has stopped and people are less safe>

Gee who would have thought that crime would flourish in Australia now that the people are neutered.

Last edited:

Will do Bowtieguy
You guys have seen a lot of my utube videos and every one of them is inside my house, minding my own business enjoying my hobby,
It’s not like I’m pointing lasers in parks, or in the sky, I’ve always been serious about safety,

I hope I at least get all my batteries back,. Over $200 of all size lion batts!

Last edited:
They talk about how the AUSTRALIAN GUN CONTROL AGREEMENT OF 1996 has stopped mass shootings but that's a lie, they said it would stop crime but that's a lie.

Here's the trick, they say that zero RANDOM mass shootings have happened since the GCA1996......RANDOM so shootings before 1996 were random but shootings after GCA1996 are not random ?

Gun violence I have been told is in the news every day in Australia.
This weekend >

The truth is nothing has stopped and people are less safe>

Gee who would have thought that crime would flourish in Australia now that the people are neutered.
I know its bad sometime. I watched a show on Drugs inc. "Aussie ice" it made me realize the scale of stuff. if you haven't seen it, you should its insane!