Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom builds SALE!

Awsome bro, love it another satisfied customer and freind, I just love making peaple happy, So many purchases and never a single complaint this is only possible when you love doing what you do, Only perfection and dedication leaving my work shop! Cheers buddy!

Toddthebod

Hey man do you have any custom builds your down to sell? I’m looking for my first burner

Hi mate
So a few weeks ago I had detectives raid my house with a search warrant, Apparently due to my posts on this forum and utube about my custom laser builds, They took a lot of stuff but did not find any complete laser builds so I was not charged and I’m waiting on getting all my stuff back,

12 detectives searching my house was unexpected but since I live in Sydney and having a laser pointer in public without a valid reason is illegal, However possessing laser diodes and parts is not illegal,

Last edited:
Hi mate
So a few weeks ago I had detectives raid my house with a search warrant, Apparently due to my posts on this forum and utube about my custom laser builds, They took a lot of stuff but did not find any complete laser builds so I was not charged and I’m waiting on getting all my stuff back,

12 detectives searching my house was unexpected but since I live in Sydney and having a laser pointer in public without a valid reason is illegal, However possessing laser diodes and parts is not illegal,

Anyway I’m not going to stop with a hobby I love just becouse it’s illegal I’ll just have to improvise and possibly just make housings!

I’ll let use know when I’m back up and building!
Man... That sucks....
Just because I have a timer and batteries and matches
doesn't mean I'm building a bomb...

Jerry

It sucks alright, they took so much stuff becouse they had no idea the difference between a led and laser diode, They were very curious about a test load and what it was for, They were also after my custom LPM witch I just recently sold to Andrew, They took all my mechanical mods and vapes simply becouse I had build lasers out of vapes before, I had a M140 projector I just purchased and they took the complete array with 24 diodes witch was sitting on the table,

A lot of moneys worth of led switches, drivers, They took it all to be analised,
I’m glad they didn’t take my lathe, although if it was bolted to a bench and so heavy they probably would have!

So they decided to wait for me to finish work 6.30 in the morning and pull me over!
8F480D57-8CA9-4CC8-ACB5-F55F43F74071.jpeg548DD105-6CC3-42F9-9F32-9093090907CC.jpeg18177668-DC7C-4D4C-974C-04EB90A0EE34.jpeg

It's just more of the Australian gun control, this is why freedom is worth fighting for.

I really feel bad for you having to stand there while the bastards pick through and steal your stuff, I can understand how a man would want to see a revolution.

I can't help but to notice how the thugs have their guns.

It’s not a fun thing to experience, but since they were videoing the entire search I decided to do the same and well they were not happy at all,

Last edited:
Tyrannical elitist and their minions will never stop people from making weapons and whatever else they want because all people desire freedom.

This nanny state bullshit under the rouse of public safety is sickening, as if nobody can be trusted with a pistol or a laser pointer meanwhile the bastards are dumping nuclear waste into our oceans and poisoning our food with cancer causing toxins while spending our children into debt, they want to make slaves of us all while they live as Kings and Queens.

Give us our Freedom or off with their heads.

p.s. I read that in Australia the airsoft toys that shoot 6mm plastic balls are illegal, WOW how about slingshots ?

Wow you guys can't legally have slingshot's either, that's ridiculous, but they are easy to make.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Damn, Billy, sorry to see that you got busted, it must have been a slow crime day in Sydney for them to have to send a whole team of cops to break up this "large international illegal laser crime spree".

It's just more of the Australian gun control, this is why freedom is worth fighting for.

I really feel bad for you having to stand there while the bastards pick through and steal your stuff, I can understand how a man would want to see a revolution.

I can't help but to notice how the thugs have their guns.

I couldn't agree more, Red; this is how it starts, with tighter and tighter controls on peoples freedoms. It's going to get worse before it gets better, not only in Australia, but here also.

I send money to NRA and GOA all the time, everyone should support and stay active and alert, write your rep when ever a bill is introduced.
Luckily we do have the 2A which SCOTUS has ruled is an individual right and we have some good people on the SCOTUS Thank you President Trump.
Yes the fight never ends and will get worse when we get another dem POTUS in the future, but we will persevere.
---edit---
As for pointers we could see new regulations but they are already so ingrained into our lives that I doubt we will ever see the level of restriction Australia has, but they are more at risk than guns simply because they are not constitutionally protected.
However as lasers don't kill I just don't see any heavy restrictions gaining any real traction, not until they become a whole lot stronger in the hand held form and I don't see that happening any time soon.

Last edited:
holy S+++ Billy, im so sorry brother. absolute bullS*** man. 12 detectives that could have been putting their energy into something that's more important. pisses me off because I know soooo many cops in my area theyre all so cool with my hobby. I cant imagine what youre going through. I hope everything works out buddy.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
This is terrible, I feel for you Billy. What they have done is no short of 'legal' burglary.

Everyone take a good look at what Australian gun control looks like and why we can't give in not one inch, you can't just buy a bb gun, crossbows are banned, they can't even buy an airsoft toy that shoots plastic balls or a 5mw pointer to go on one. Play paintball....NOPE
Everyone is treated like a careless child, how have they not had a bloody insurrection ?

MY GOD

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support guys, good to here from you guys,

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Holy $hit, after looking at those two videos, especially the last one, it looks like you might be charged with using excesive force if you even raise your voice to a damn criminal; I'm afraid I'd be in jail in no time! :eek:
Thanks for finding those videos, Red.

Keep us informed on how things turn out, Billy.