Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom 900 Lumen Maglite - Made to order - Sell or Trade

your package shipped yesterday(priority).....tks looking forward to seeing how bright it really is....i really did need a good light glad we could work something out...

I have a Wolf Eyes Super Storm X7 Super LED (1300 lumens). Cost me a pretty penny, but the brightness was unbelievable. Unfortunately the front lens cap's thread (where the lens is)stripped off suddenly while fishing and fell into the ocean along with one of the individual led reflectors from inside.

"Wolf-Eyes LED Lights by LIOTEC"

I'll post some pictures of the damaged Super Storm later. The flashlight still works and I'm seeing if I can find someone to repair it. Maybe Antimony Trioxide would like to take a crack at repairing it (I'd pay of course). PM me. These modded maglite's look pretty sweet. I might shell out for one if I can afford it.

I can attest to his excellent workmanship, they definitely put out alot of lumens.

Did the original poster get my message about my Super Storm X7. If he can't find the replacement parts, maybe he'd be interested in a trade. The specs for the Super Storm are below.

Wolf-Eyes Super Storm X7

Last edited:

Toke

Can you make these in 2C?
We had them (mag-2D) issued at work, and the D-cells were simply too big to carry around comfortably.

Would it be a problem with the battery voltage drop?

Hey are you also a member of CPF??

Is the CPF the one that bans you from mentioning any site that sells lights that is not in the US?

If you link to a site that is not approved on some sort of list that is hidden from members you get banned??

If you ask about what you can post or what sites you can talk about they ban??

ya, I love that forum........

I even used to be a member.

Anyone heard from Antimony? payment was sent 3 weeks ago and no replies to my pm's.
You still selling these things or what? An update would prevent me from thinking you ran off with my money.

aww man just as winter started over here and i wanted to buy an xmas present for myself... the man goes silent. i want to buy one too...