Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Creating ILD frames

drlava

Can one draw/program own frames in ILD SÔS? I though it was only for converting/manipulating different ilda-types..

You can easily draw frames in inkscape and run them through ILD SOS to convert them to ild files. ILD SOS can load DXF and SVG files created from any graphics drawing program. This way, you can use the easy-to-use graphics program to make laser art a lot more easily than you can with most dedicated laser drawing programs.

Grix

You can easily draw frames in inkscape and run them through ILD SOS to convert them to ild files. ILD SOS can load DXF and SVG files created from any graphics drawing program. This way, you can use the easy-to-use graphics program to make laser art a lot more easily than you can with most dedicated laser drawing programs.

Is it possible to animate frames? Like drawing a simple line and then make it rotate?

With Spaghetti, you can apply effects like rotation, color change, etc, and then save it back out as a new ILDA file. You can then use those ILDA files in Spaghetti or other laser show applications. For creating animated ILDA files, Spaghetti can be a very powerful and easy to use utility.

Grix

Is there any tutorial or documentation on how to use those features?

Is there any tutorial or documentation on how to use those features?

It's pretty easy. Just add ILDA files to the timeline then apply effects to make them move, rotate, or whatever you want. Then, set the Start and End markers on the timeline at the beginning and end of what you want to turn into and ILDA file. Then, right click on the time line and select "Export to ILDA" and enter a filename. It's the same process as creating a laser show except that you are exporting a snippet to an ILDA file.

Grix

I managed to manipulate the ilda file allright, but there were no Export to ILDA option when I right clicked :/

EDIT: Oh wait I found it, the option was blank! No text. A bug?

You are right. Somehow the text got deleted! I fixed it and it will be in the next release.
Thanks for letting me know of this bug!

Last edited:
is that software still available to try? I click on the links and it gives an error saying Login Incorrect.

Hi, I have a Laser RGB 350mw whit only SD Card and laser controller softwate. I would like to create a Ild text file with moving effects, but when I try to SAVE OUTPUT TO FILE button, I get a software error. I only can save a framelist Ild extension, but dont have the show effects. What can I do? Thnaks

Por favor, me ajudem! Não consigo baixar o conversor de jpg para ild. Preciso transformar uma logo em ild, como faço?