Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Couple pointers for sale

LG is laserglow, some of the highest quality laser pointers available. I am so tempted, but I already bought one from you last year.

Fantastic deal on those Laserglow units. Hard to find very high quality units at less than 5mW now. If anyone has any doubts about them, they are the best units I have ever owned as far as quality is concerned. They are also feedback stabilized and the power is very steady on them. They also don't mind nimh rechargeable batteries at all.

Razako

Fantastic deal on those Laserglow units. Hard to find very high quality units at less than 5mW now. If anyone has any doubts about them, they are the best units I have ever owned as far as quality is concerned. They are also feedback stabilized and the power is very steady on them. They also don't mind nimh rechargeable batteries at all.
^Yeah, they're the safest <5mw pointers you can buy. With their IR filters and power stabilization you never need to worry too much about safety and can freely use them for presentations, general pointing use, and to play with your pets. They're extremely reliable too. My first green laser was a lyra which I got like 9 years ago, and it still works perfectly today. LG pointers are an order of magnitude better than those ebay 5mw greens with outputs that range anywhere from 5-50+mw.

Last edited:

Pman

I need to be making $ not spending it but man that 532nm is a beaut!

Okay, the remaining 2 lasers have been sold! I also have a laserbtb 405-5 unused, it got here while I was with my family and haven't even turned it on! I'll sell that one for $13 :yh:

-Alex

looks like you have a nice collection, am having hard time selling lasers :)

Well I only have my 2.8W 532 to sell and then that's about it. Was debating whether or not to purchase a 473nm pointer but decided I should hold off on it until finances and other things are paid off first, such a hard choice :( :eek:

-Alex

2.8 W of 532? I think I'd be afraid to turn that on for fear of putting a hole in the wall. :crackup:

That must be really bright. My 450mw is bright as it is, I can't imagine how bright 2.8W is.

2.8 W of 532? I think I'd be afraid to turn that on for fear of putting a hole in the wall. :crackup:

That must be really bright. My 450mw is bright as it is, I can't imagine how bright 2.8W is.

It's very bright yes. Letmme just put it this way...... when you turn it on, the room just turns green lol. Not white & green, just green :gun:

-Alex